General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still need a lb and more attacking players.

Although I think the benteke signing is good I don't think he alone will change how pathetic our attack is at the moment.

Yep, completely agree, we can sign top strikers all day but we need to make sure they have the service!

Anyone else fancy Charley Adam and Downing from the discount shelf at Plop?

Yes!

Adam I can take him or leave him but if Downing is available then it's a no-brainer for me. All will b forgotten as soon as he puts the shirt back on!

Not sure either of them are viable options though with Benteke, Stephens and Cresswell looking more and more likely. 4 or 5 might be asking to much.

Downing can rot on their bench as far as I'm concerned, he's shown us what he's all about. Another productive season with Villa, and hell be looking to move again. clearing in the woods.

Downing can rot on their bench as far as I'm concerned, he's shown us what he's all about. Another productive season with Villa, and hell be looking to move again. clearing in the woods.

That's OK. Buy him back for 5m and sell ghim to QPR for 20m next summer!!! Everyones a winner!

For some reason I just thing that Charlie Adam would be superb for us, just what we need for several reasons.

This. His set pieces alone would improve our team immensely. Apart from Bannan we don't have anyone that can consistently take a good corner.