Brett Holman

ozvillafan

One of our new signings, I forget which one, when asked to summarise his new teams mates said 'Brett Holman - does that guy ever stop running?'.

I think it was Benteke, as he approached Holman's car at a stop light.

They didn't play in Aus.

Still travelled though - but only to Jordan.

Might as well have stayed home though :oops:

He was crap.

Pity the coach didn't think Herd wasn't the right fit for his squad. Not pea-hearted enough I guess. :evil:

is it me, or does Holman look a little like Olof mellberg??
No, but there's no need for alarm friend. It's merely a natural, subconcious yearning to see King Olof in his glory once more. We've all been there. I often see Mellberg's bewhiskered face myself, sometimes when I gaze wistfully through a window or sometimes in the face of my girlfriend as I make sweet love to her.

I often see his bearded mush as I make sweet, sweet love to your girlfriend as well. Could well be the mask I make her wear?

I do think he lakes a techincal quality in the sense he seems to bottle on the final pass or a simple forward ball in the attacking quater; it could be a matter of sharpness but this lad is either going to be a 'oh i remember him sort of' player or a fan favourite imo

at times it looks like he has studied at the nigel reo coker school of football, but he has unbelievable workrate. he closes down players so fast. i think working with a manager who values good control and passing will help holman. any player can get to a good level of technique with good coaching and training

Â