Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I think he represents everything that is wrong with our play. He wasn't good enough to play regularly last year so why play him this season

You know he only came on for last 20 mins right? On another note it was nice of Gabby to finally draw level with KEA's goal tally this season.

Yeah I know that but I'm speaking in general terms. He looses the ball to much and did again today in which Swansea could have scored from

Wow that's really weird. He get's dispossessed about the least in our team excluding defenders. 9 times all season compared to Delph's 23 times. But I guess you see what you want to see and dislike who you want to dislike.

What u on about. He looses the ball all the time. He can't string 2 passes together

I think you will find Delph loses the ball a hell of a lot more than KEA as you can see in the above stats. I'm sorry that doesn't suit your agenda.

Lol your comical. You decided to use disposition stats to suit your agenda and I never mentioned the word disposition. I know what I see every week and if you think he is better than Delph then you're the one with the agenda.

I'm not sure you have the disposition to comment on dispossession.

I never said he was better than Delph. I was highlighting the ridiculous myths that people spout and use stats evidence to back it up. Delph get's dispossessed almost 3 times more than KEA. KEA has good passing accuracy. Just like every one else in the Anti-KEA brigade you see one mistake which becomes emblazoned into your mind and in your head he is doing this all season.

Trying to use big words like disposition doesn't make your insults anymore meaningful. This is a discussion board and I will give my opinion weather it to be right or wrong. However when another poster such as yourself starts saying I'm stupid because of my opinion, then it is a blatant insult and should be dealt with by the mods. I guess it also sums up your argument when you have to result to this.

You were the one who used the word 'disposition'. Twice lol!

Yes and that was obviously an auto correct wasn't it.

Trying to use big words like disposition doesn't make your insults anymore meaningful. This is a discussion board and I will give my opinion weather it to be right or wrong. However when another poster such as yourself starts saying I'm stupid because of my opinion, then it is a blatant insult and should be dealt with by the mods. I guess it also sums up your argument when you have to result to this.

I was having a laugh with your misspelling/auto-correct. Where did I call anyone stupid? You called me comical but I appreciate that. Run to the mods so.

Nothing wrong with my spelling.. He's a mediocre nonentity, who has good stats because he rarely tries a pass that is anything other than a bland sideways tap to a team mate.. Delph tries to create, and so inevitably his passes carry a higher risk of being intercepted. I know which I prefer. The guy is simply not a Premiership footballer. Nothing personal against him, but he' one of the reasons we are so lightweight and uncreative in midfield. I hope that in January Mr Lerner will provide the funds to replace not just him but one or two others of limited ability.If not, then I fear for us.

The only positive aspect of his game are his runs into the box, he cen get in the right position to score a goal (I think he is our only midfielder who has scored from inside the box this season).

Otherwise he is pretty useless. Not quick, not strong, not creative, not good at winning the ball back. The same can also be said for Westwood, even if he is better than KEA: The problem is the same, they do not ecxel in any aspect of their game.

The only positive aspect of his game are his runs into the box, he cen get in the right position to score a goal (I think he is our only midfielder who has scored from inside the box this season).

Otherwise he is pretty useless. Not quick, not strong, not creative, not good at winning the ball back. The same can also be said for Westwood, even if he is better than KEA: The problem is the same, they do not ecxel in any aspect of their game.

I like how he didn't win the ball back against Southampton and didn't cross for Kozak to score. 8th in the league for tackles per game. What a useless bastard.

Nothing wrong with my spelling.. He's a mediocre nonentity, who has good stats because he rarely tries a pass that is anything other than a bland sideways tap to a team mate.. Delph tries to create, and so inevitably his passes carry a higher risk of being intercepted. I know which I prefer. The guy is simply not a Premiership footballer. Nothing personal against him, but he' one of the reasons we are so lightweight and uncreative in midfield. I hope that in January Mr Lerner will provide the funds to replace not just him but one or two others of limited ability.If not, then I fear for us.

yeah cus we were creating loads before he came on. he actually made some good interceptions and set us up in good positions. not his fault that we made a bollox of them opportunities 

• Like 1

the real problem is that your eyes are not connected to your brain :D

the real problem is that your eyes are not connected to your brain :D

An ad hominem without any argument to back it up.

How very mature.

Trying to think of something he is actually good at and the only thing i can think of is his technique, shockingly average at pretty much everything a midfielder needs.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think he's amazing but Gabby only just equaled his goal tally today which is double Weimann's and he is 8th most tackles per game in the entire league(someone has to do it for us). He's easily one of our top 5 best players this season as shit as that is and the stick he get's on here is often ridiculous and the audible booing when he makes a mistake(like everyone in the bloody team is doing) is frankly disgusting IMO.

• Like 3

I like how he didn't win the ball back against Southampton and didn't cross for Kozak to score. 8th in the league for tackles per game. What a useless bastard.

I didn't see the Soto game, I just saw the cross which was good. Credit to him for winning the ball back as well.

I just looked up the stats, fair enough, he's a better tackler than I thought.

Â