Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Not the player I hoped he'd be, but can't fault his efforts. Just not quite good enough for the Premier League. Scored against in our win against Man City though, and against the stripy filth at the yawnthornes. Well done for that at least. 

Was a massive upgrade on Holman. Goodluck KEA

A one legged blind man would have been an upgrade on Holman.

Seriously, KEA and his ilk is one of the reasons why we've been such push overs during the last 4 years. His departure should be a reason to celebrate, as long as he's replaced with a better player.

Seriously, KEA and his ilk is one of the reasons why we've been such push overs during the last 4 years. His departure should be a reason to celebrate, as long as he's replaced with a better player.

yet you never responded to my earlier point that he made most tackles per game when you called him a shirker. now he is a pushover

Presumably a one legged blind man

• Like 1

He was no Gareth Barry or Milner but he cost a few million and in a difficult period in our history played his part in keeping us in this league. Which let's face it with everything that has gone on over the past few years, with cost cutting and the loss of established platers, is all you could hope for. For me that is decent value for money.

Thanks KEA.

I completely agree with this, and it's nicely said. He came in, did a job, and always tried hard. Yes, he's limited. But he put in some good performances - especially Arsenal away and Albion away last season. Anyway, good luck to him and hopefully we sign someone even better to replace him. 

Decent enough player without being anything special, was better than what went before he and hopefully not as good as those that replace him.

Much better that he goes now for a small fee than for nothing next summer.

He as a decent signing for us all things considered, good luck to him.

• Like 4

He always annoyed me because he used to see a situation developing, envisage where an opposition player was about to move into, then deliberately move away from the situation (whilst making himself look like he's tracking someone else) so he didn't have the responsibility.

Good luck anyway KEA, I had high hopes.

He always annoyed me because he used to see a situation developing, envisage where an opposition player was about to move into, then deliberately move away from the situation (whilst making himself look like he's tracking someone else) so he didn't have the responsibility.

Bloody hell. Now that is some major assumptions right there!

• Like 1

Bloody hell. Now that is some major assumptions right there!

I know, and i know it sounds extremely observational. I just think he lacked any real confidence and that was why, but i'd put my house on that being his thought process.

Â