Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

So we're to believe he wants to move to Holland because of an argument over a parking space

I'm not saying it's wrong - there is literally no way we will ever find out - but on the face of it, that's a silly story. I suppose some people do get their backs up over stupid things sometimes. 

Oh! Come on - The Fans aren't that bad - they have their reasons! (Sometimes)! ;)

Feyenoord's manager confirmed in his post-match comments today that they had inquired about El-Ahmadi and it's up to the board to finalise it.

I think it's a good move for all concerned UNLESS we replace him with Spearing. That would be an awful move

• Like 1

Ive been told by someone within the club that there is more to it then homesickness for al ahmadi wanting to leave.

Allegedly it all centres around a bust up he had with Richardson. It all happened due to a row over a car parking spot and escalated from there.

Im also told that el alhmadi is well liked within the club although despite only being part of thr club for a month or so Richardson has rubbed a few people up the wrong way with his attitude.

I thin

I feel for him, I have my own unofficial car parking spot around here. it is a cracker, right on the bend so you can drive straight in and straight out.

This new lady started a few months back and she gets in at 8a.m and has taken to parking there despite having her whole pick of the car park.

Needless to say I am not impressed.

Richardson out.

Best way to get your spot back is to sleep with her

Wouldn't be too disappointed if we got rid of him, he's been the weak link in the midfield for 2 years. He's just too lightweight and limited to play regularly in that position.

I hope Lambert has another bruiser up his sleeve as a replacement, and not some powderpuff like Jay Spearing.

says the move is expected to be completed within a few days. Guess he is homesick. Adios. 

We must be definately bringing in another midfielder.. possibly permanent signing?

Â