Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

So we're to believe he wants to move to Holland because of an argument over a parking space

I'm not saying it's wrong - there is literally no way we will ever find out - but on the face of it, that's a silly story. I suppose some people do get their backs up over stupid things sometimes. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

So we're to believe he wants to move to Holland because of an argument over a parking space

I'm not saying it's wrong - there is literally no way we will ever find out - but on the face of it, that's a silly story. I suppose some people do get their backs up over stupid things sometimes. 

You just don't get it man.

The parking space is a sacred thing.

Ive never said this was the main reason he wants to leave but could be part of it. I was told by the dad of one of the academy players who is a client of mine and have no reason to doubt it. The car parking row started it but it escalated into a big fracas. Richardson acting the big bollocks doesnt surprise me at all but as long as he performs on the pitch thats all that matters.

Not an el ahmadi fan but would be disappointed if we sold him as he provides decent back up for westwood, delph and now sanchez.

Maloney was homesick and he ended up going back to Scotland so I'd try and sell him this season before he walks for nothing next summer. If nothing else we could do with the extra cash.

I don't think anyone would like to pay actual money for Karim El Ahmadi. Probably going to be one of those loans where we pay all his wages and see him bugger off next season for free. Great signing.

I can't imagine we would get over £1m for him anyways. We finally have options so keep him I say :)

I think we'd probably get what we paid for him if there was anyone who were desperate for his services now, it's in his and the future clubs interest to run the last year of his contract down though you would think.

Ive never said this was the main reason he wants to leave but could be part of it. I was told by the dad of one of the academy players who is a client of mine and have no reason to doubt it. The car parking row started it but it escalated into a big fracas. Richardson acting the big bollocks doesnt surprise me at all but as long as he performs on the pitch thats all that matters.

Not an el ahmadi fan but would be disappointed if we sold him as he provides decent back up for westwood, delph and now sanchez.

Why wouldn't you be surprised by Richardson acting a "big bollocks"?

Â