Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

He always annoyed me because he used to see a situation developing, envisage where an opposition player was about to move into, then deliberately move away from the situation (whilst making himself look like he's tracking someone else) so he didn't have the responsibility.

Good luck anyway KEA, I had high hopes.

Bloody hell. Now that is some major assumptions right there!

I know, and i know it sounds extremely observational. I just think he lacked any real confidence and that was why, but i'd put my house on that being his thought process.

I think you are right in a way. He was played in the Westwood role at Feyenoord, dictating play from deep. Very rarely did he get that role here. He always seemed to be the one pressing higher up the pitch.

He always annoyed me because he used to see a situation developing, envisage where an opposition player was about to move into, then deliberately move away from the situation (whilst making himself look like he's tracking someone else) so he didn't have the responsibility.

YeivSP7.gif

I know it sounds extremely observational.

QZLgQL4.gif

• Like 2

Did his best and seemed a nice chap, but I was always underwhelmed by him. At his age there was no chance of him getting better and a move back home is probably to his correct level. At least we have got some money back and didn't cost a ton and is not leaving on a free like Reo-Coker or Sidwell. That was 12 million which we never got back.

Was a massive upgrade on Holman. Goodluck KEA

A one legged blind man would have been an upgrade on Holman.

Seriously, KEA and his ilk is one of the reasons why we've been such push overs during the last 4 years. His departure should be a reason to celebrate, as long as he's replaced with a better player.

yet you never responded to my earlier point that he made most tackles per game when you called him a shirker. now he is a pushover

Lies, damn lies and statistics spring to mind. I'd rather rely on my own opinion rather than your use of stats to back your argument. He was a dreadful player who was out of his depth in the PL. Good riddance.

Total BS.

Total BS.

Okay, thanks for enlightening me. 

In my opinion, it is not 'BS'.

I always felt he had good movement off the ball, making runs that were often wasted when no one spotted them. He just wasn't good enough on it, getting caught in possession far too often. I could never fault his effort but hopefully his departure will be a sign of the club moving forward in the quality of players we have. 

Good luck to him. 

• Like 1

We got him for cheap, he had one bad season for us and one good season for us and now we've been able to recoup a bit of money with him on a year contract. I feel like he's a tad underrated, but it is probably for the best he moves on.

Much luck Karim, pity it didn't quite work out.

I always felt he had good movement off the ball, making runs that were often wasted when no one spotted them. He just wasn't good enough on it, getting caught in possession far too often. I could never fault his effort but hopefully his departure will be a sign of the club moving forward in the quality of players we have. 

Good luck to him.

This.

Not confirmed yet considering media from Holland thought it would be finalised today. Maybe we are holding on until we've got someone coming in?

Apparently it will be confirmed tomorrow upon completion of a medical.

Not confirmed yet considering media from Holland thought it would be finalised today. Maybe we are holding on until we've got someone coming in?

Apparently it will be confirmed tomorrow upon completion of a medical.

Cheers then club must be confident of getting someone In.

Was a massive upgrade on Holman. Goodluck KEA

A one legged blind man would have been an upgrade on Holman.

Seriously, KEA and his ilk is one of the reasons why we've been such push overs during the last 4 years. His departure should be a reason to celebrate, as long as he's replaced with a better player.

yet you never responded to my earlier point that he made most tackles per game when you called him a shirker. now he is a pushover

Lies, damn lies and statistics spring to mind. I'd rather rely on my own opinion rather than your use of stats to back your argument. He was a dreadful player who was out of his depth in the PL. Good riddance.

LOL. That's some proud ol' ignorance right there. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

He really impacted some games by scoring such as Man City but other than that he really added no flair to most matches. Not a bad player though but I feel his level not good enough for the club if we are to bring our level up. Wouldn't mind if he left but I wish him well back in Holland if he is to leave.

Â