Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Ive been told by someone within the club that there is more to it then homesickness for al ahmadi wanting to leave.

Allegedly it all centres around a bust up he had with Richardson. It all happened due to a row over a car parking spot and escalated from there.

Im also told that el alhmadi is well liked within the club although despite only being part of thr club for a month or so Richardson has rubbed a few people up the wrong way with his attitude.

Edited by donnie

Apparently PSV want KEA their fans are talking about him on their forum

http://psv.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum9/3048-28.php

Great!

Let's hope it's a player+money deal involving Memphis Depay, Georginio Wijnaldum or possibly Adam Maher

Great and while we are at it we should offer Real Madrid Gabby in a player + money deal for Ronaldo, Bale or James?

Allegedly it all centres around a bust up he had with Richardson. It all happened due to a row over a car parking spot and escalated from there.

I heard exactly the same.

Great!

Let's hope it's a player+money deal involving Memphis Depay, Georginio Wijnaldum or possibly Adam Maher

Great and while we are at it we should offer Real Madrid Gabby in a player + money deal for Ronaldo, Bale or James?

U really feel Kea+ let's say £6-7m for Maher is such a impossible deal?

Ive been told by someone within the club that there is more to it then homesickness for al ahmadi wanting to leave.

Im also told that el alhmadi is well liked within the club although despite only being part of thr club for a month or so Richardson has rubbed a few people up the wrong way with his attitude.

I feel for him, I have my own unofficial car parking spot around here. it is a cracker, right on the bend so you can drive straight in and straight out.

This new lady started a few months back and she gets in at 8a.m and has taken to parking there despite having her whole pick of the car park.

Needless to say I am not impressed.

Richardson out.

Great!

U really feel Kea+ let's say £6-7m for Maher is such a impossible deal?

With our current finances unfortunately yes I do!

I heard exactly the same.

I can see why we have lacked the stomach for a fight this last couple of seasons if that's true. I'd be disappointed in one of our players if they wanted to move to another club because one player has fallen out with them.

I'm not for one second defending the two coaches who were sacked but surely the squad must have an element of allowing themselves to be walked over if those two guys were allowed to bully people.

Obviously I'm saying all of this with no real insight into what's going on other than what I read on here :-)

Impossible for a Villa player to simply want a transfer, there always has to be something major behind it!

That rumour started before the transfer stuff to be fair.

• Like 1

Impossible for a Villa player to simply want a transfer, there always has to be something major behind it!

That rumour started before the transfer stuff to be fair.

Fair enough, but there have been constant rumours coming out (different players/arguments) for years now.

Fair enough, but there have been constant rumours coming out (different players/arguments) for years now.

Very true.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's accurate. I just heard the same account as donnie that's all.

• Like 1

Major!? sounds like kids playground stuff to me?

I'd like to see Richardson pinch Tekker's spot? (I imagine Tekkers drives a Sherman tank)

I just heard the same account as donnie that's all.

Are you also #itk or did you see it on the twittershpere?

The latter. There is one guy who sometimes DMs me stuff he apparently hears. Though his stuff on the takeover wasn't accurate so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

Â