Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

quite liked him, always gave his all as has been said. I remember on his debut many commentators were saying very good things about him, however I know us villa fans are fickle. Good luck to him wherever he ends up and hopefully it signals the signing of another quality midfielder!

Any links to the stories of him leaving?  

Always liked him and he did well last season and I'd be happy if he stayed.  I remember wheh he signed he was described as deep sitting midfielder but for us he almost always played as our most attacking midfielder so he did well to adapt his game. Good luck KEA.

• Like 1

Always liked him and he did well last season and I'd be happy if he stayed.  I remember wheh he signed he was described as deep sitting midfielder but for us he almost always played as our most attacking midfielder so he did well to adapt his game. Good luck KEA.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5619/Feyenoord/article/detail/3724319/2014/08/25/Bod-van-Feyenoord-op-El-Ahmadi-is-veel-te-laag.dhtml

Feyenoord set this week negotiations with Aston Villa over Karim El Ahmadi on. The first bid of Rotterdam was considered 'too low' by the British.

Feyenoord has a multi-year contract lined up for the 29-year-old inspector. El Ahmadi himself is eager to get back in the Kuip back. At Villa he can no longer count on a basis. How the Rotterdam must reserve for the 29-year veteran, is not clear. At Villa El Ahmadi has a contract for one season. John Guidetti reported after the loss of a sneer from Feyenoord. "Karma is a bitch," continued the Swede on his twitteracount. The striker of Manchester City read in this newspaper that no attempt Martin van Geel more to get him to the Kuip because he is not satisfied that Guidetti after his mysterious neuritis returns to the top level. "It makes me sad that so many people believe what they read in the media, "twittered Guidetti. Moments later, the Swede was already slightly prefer the Legion: "Let it be clear that I always want the Feyenoord club is doing well, because that deserve great fans." Opponent in broad agreement with Liverpool FC Utrecht on the purchase of the Swedish winger Kristoffer Peterson (19). Ajax Tobias Sana and Mitchell Dijks are also on the wishlist Utrecht, but their presence is concrete yet.
  • Like 3

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5619/Feyenoord/article/detail/3724319/2014/08/25/Bod-van-Feyenoord-op-El-Ahmadi-is-veel-te-laag.dhtml

Feyenoord set this week negotiations with Aston Villa over Karim El Ahmadi on. The first bid of Rotterdam was considered 'too low' by the British.

Feyenoord has a multi-year contract lined up for the 29-year-old inspector. El Ahmadi himself is eager to get back in the Kuip back. At Villa he can no longer count on a basis. How the Rotterdam must reserve for the 29-year veteran, is not clear. At Villa El Ahmadi has a contract for one season. John Guidetti reported after the loss of a sneer from Feyenoord. "Karma is a bitch," continued the Swede on his twitteracount. The striker of Manchester City read in this newspaper that no attempt Martin van Geel more to get him to the Kuip because he is not satisfied that Guidetti after his mysterious neuritis returns to the top level. "It makes me sad that so many people believe what they read in the media, "twittered Guidetti. Moments later, the Swede was already slightly prefer the Legion: "Let it be clear that I always want the Feyenoord club is doing well, because that deserve great fans." Opponent in broad agreement with Liverpool FC Utrecht on the purchase of the Swedish winger Kristoffer Peterson (19). Ajax Tobias Sana and Mitchell Dijks are also on the wishlist Utrecht, but their presence is concrete yet.

Anybody else read that as "Karim is a bitch."

No, just me then.

• Like 3

£2.1m

It's about time we played some hardball!

Hard to do that when its obvious he isn't in the matchday squads and we would like him sold and off the wage bill.

Not sure how much he is on but if we can get £1m and save 20k a week we might as well do it.

Does make sending Gardner out on loan a bit strange though, we don't have many CM options at all now.

Â