The Last Of Us

Swerbs

Really? I didn't think it could be done by standing your ground and fighting them. I tried that first time, died miserably, and then ran it on my second attempt and got away relatively easily.

Well considering it won about 5 bazillion* Game of the Year awards from various gaming media outlets last year, yeah I'd say it was pretty decent ;)

*number may not be totally accurate

Yes, it's bloody brilliant. I insist you unwrap it immediately, shove it in your PS3 and play until you complete it.

What did you think to the ending pie?

I think it was good and I completely understand why Joel made the choice he did by saving Ellie, specially when you think back to how the game started with his daughter.

However, I don't think that ending will be good enough for a film to be honest. It would need "something" else imo, but I don't know what that "something" else is and they run the risk of ruining it by changing the ending.

I wish they weren't making a film to be honest.

What did you think of the ending mate?  

Used spoiler tags just in case, dont think im giving much away tho. 

Edited by PieFacE

Finished last night, was a good game but felt to me like it was very short, and my brother thought the same, I explored quite a bit and looted as much as possible so it's not like I rushed through it or anything.

Was a good game but not as great as I was expecting, think my friends may have overhyped it a bit. In terms of gameplay it was quite similar to Resident Evil 4, which I liked as that's probably my favourite game I've ever played through so far.

Was a good game but not as great as I was expecting, think my friends may have overhyped it a bit. 

Very much this for me too.

I got a little bored after the initial few hours or so and found it a little repetitive. Good? yes, but nowhere near as good as the plaudits it received imo.

Was a good game but not as great as I was expecting, think my friends may have overhyped it a bit. 

Very much this for me too.

I got a little bored after the initial few hours or so and found it a little repetitive. Good? yes, but nowhere near as good as the plaudits it received imo.

I didn't like it very much at all.

Lots of better games on the PS3 in my opinion.

I think there are better games in terms of gameplay but there aren't many if any with a better story

I enjoyed all 3 uncharted more than the last of us

But still those 2 are better than any exclusive I played on 360 or have seen so far on xbone, naughty dog are huge for Sony, pretty much are playstation at the moment

• 4 weeks later...
Â