The Last Of Us

Swerbs

That's proper shit, Jat. It's one thing to not deliver the game, but to spunk through your letterbox as well is just taking the piss.

Haha that made me laugh! My game did turn up but Tesco put it in a rubbish envelope and it's completely damaged.

Minor spoilers in box.

Whilst I've enjoyed it all so far I thought the first few hours were a bit clunky and odd, like the game hadn't clicked with me and I hadn't quite gotten into the groove yet, it was still good but something wasn't quite right.

But once I'd got to the bit where its daylight again when your done with the

fiddly soldiers with torches in the rain and the clickers/skyscraper bits. When you are heading towards the capitol building that's when I felt a difference, it feels like the game has truly started now, its starting to open up and I'm upgrading weapons, crafting the shit out of things and the hour or so of the build up sections before meeting Bill

was when I've finally 100% clicked with this game.

Edited by Ingram85

Criminally overrated game. It's good and all, but the amount of maximum scores was ridiculous. We gave it 4/5  and that  was bang on the money IMO (I didn't review it as I was on my honeymoon)

The gaming media needs a complete scoring system reboot before the next gen, but it'll never happen

Criminally overrated game. It's good and all, but the amount of maximum scores was ridiculous. We gave it 4/5  and that  was bang on the money IMO (I didn't review it as I was on my honeymoon)

The gaming media needs a complete scoring system reboot before the next gen, but it'll never happen

Reboot? We need a system without scores as they become the be-all end-all of gaming. It's a proper awesome game, yet people argue over differences between scoring it as an 8 or a 10. Ridiculous. As you said, it's a really good game, but because of the score system people feel the need to compete based on the distribution of numbers. 

• Like 4

Â