The Last Of Us

Swerbs

13 minutes ago, mightysasquatch said:

Don't assume I'm a fool just for not wanting to play a game ;)

I only meant that as an expression :) 

But seriously, if you're after story and character development then there are very VERY few better than Last of Us

dont dismiss MGSV either, you can go full rambo from the start on that now if you want but it makes the game very hard

on the last of us apart from the clickers where you do have to go stealth you dont have to, it just makes the game easier if you do, there arent huge segments of stealth and there are plenty of rambo moments

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

dont dismiss MGSV either, you can go full rambo from the start on that now if you want but it makes the game very hard

on the last of us apart from the clickers where you do have to go stealth you dont have to, it just makes the game easier if you do, there arent huge segments of stealth and there are plenty of rambo moments

Played MG for about a week & traded it in. Great game just wasn't for me.

I played this for a while but got stuck in a room full of clickers. Spent ages trying to get past it but without suitable weapons to get past them so I pretty much gave up. Shame as I was enjoying it until then.

The difference with the stealth in this game is that they are genuinely heart pumping moments. The tension and the atmospherics are such that you really get sucked into the tension and drama of the situation to the point where you really WANT to be sneaking around.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Â