The Last Of Us

Swerbs

Always thought Josh Brolin would get the nod if they made a TLOU movie.

On a side note looking forward to the live performance by Troy Baker and the rest of the games voice actors on Monday.

• Like 1

So it's going to be a movie version of the game, with Joel and Ellie, not a movie set in the Last of Us 'universe'? That's confirmed?

I don't think much has been confirmed yet, I just assumed it would be a movie covering the same story told in the game but you could be right that it's another story set in TLOU universe. The only thing that makes me think it isn't another story is that it definitely seems Joel and Ellie are going to be the main characters and doing a movie sequel of the game would be a slap in the face of fans of the game as we all want another game.

Those characters and that story just shouldn't be touched. Most perfect ending in gaming, it should absolutely be left as is.

Which I can't see happening, as the characters are that good, why wouldn't they go back to them?

I think there is a case for a movie version of the game though, just so non gamers can enjoy the story, really.

Any good? 

Looks amazing, constant 60fps and the story and gameplay are great too.

I can tell after 30 minutes it's going to be a classic

I might go pick this up tomorrow then  :)

Edited by PieFacE

Any good? 

You should, we can hit up some multiplayer too! :)

• Like 1

I give up with most gamers, been reading around on some websites today and this is getting so much hate saying it's silly releasing a year old remastered game.

Yet people are going crazy over the GTA remaster that's coming out.

Edited by Bradd92

Any good? 

You should, we can hit up some multiplayer too! :)

Yeah definitely dude!

Spent about 4 hours on this today. Really enjoying it. Bit freaky in places too.

I've just got to the bit where....

Tess has been killed. How far into the game is that? Guessing im still right at the start?

Edited by PieFacE

I made the terrible mistake of going straight in on Survivor. I keep getting tempted to turn it down but then I make it through the sequence.

I wanted to give myself a challenge as Hard on Uncharted was pretty easy, but this is stupidly hard at times.

Spent about 4 hours on this today. Really enjoying it. Bit freaky in places too.

I've just got to the bit where....

Tess has been killed. How far into the game is that? Guessing im still right at the start?

Yeah you are still right at the start.

• Like 1

I restarted this myself the other day. Was the first time I'd put my ps3 on in about a month as well. Doing a collectables playthrough, on a new game+

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â