Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Surely if Gabby has access to that account it would have been shut down the second the club got wind of it? He's not going to get himself in further potential trouble with the club/gaffer just so he can argue with strangers on Twitter.

He can just deny it's him because it's the 'Red Power Ranger'. There is absolutely nothing solid in the account that can link him to it.

Edited by StefanAVFC

We know Gabby isn't that bright.....but he ain't THAT thick surely? 

If it actually is him then it's quite smart since there is no way the club can prove that twitter account is his, all they got is externals link to keek.

It's not him. It's a children's TV character. This thread is to discuss Agbonlahor's incredible form and inexplicable snub from Woy.

Not necessarily, it's the Agbonlahor thread...we could talk about his little moustache and stuff too!  :P

I've had to unfollow as I'm starting to hate him.

Hopefully it's just some prick looking for attention. I'm not expecting any millionaire footballer to be a great guy but I'd hope gabby isn't a massive word removed like he's currently being portrayed on twitter.

Edited by Big_John_10

Also unfollowed this morning, club confirmed it wasn't him that's good enough for me.

It was bugging me for a few days that the tone of the writing didn't sound like Gabby (not that I know him but it was almost too eloquent to be him if that makes some stupid kind of sense).

Also unfollowed this morning, club confirmed it wasn't him that's good enough for me.

It was bugging me for a few days that the tone of the writing didn't sound like Gabby (not that I know him but it was almost too eloquent to be him if that makes some stupid kind of sense).

They did? Did they post it today?

That Keek account must be legit though?

Which has a video of him accepting people on the @g15bes account on there. He also posted a personal picture on his twitter earlier, but he deleted it rather quickly. I have no doubt it's him, despite what the club would have you believe.

• Like 1

That Keek account must be legit though?

Which has a video of him accepting people on the @g15bes account on there. He also posted a personal picture on his twitter earlier, but he deleted it rather quickly. I have no doubt it's him, despite what the club would have you believe.

Yup I agree, it was funny at first but now it's actually quite disturbing and sad. Hats off to him for finding out who Lernerslostit was but it's going a bit too far now.

Â