Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I know it's early days, but this is the best start to a season he has made at the club. Lets hope it continues.

I quite liked his opening day hat trick against Man City in 2008 in fairness. :)

That was perfect.

Literally.

One of the most exciting hat tricks seen down VP. Crazy (brilliant) game too, wasn't it 0-0 at half time?

Was also a flawless hat-trick and a classic hat-trick. (Can't remember exact definitions). Was it quickest ever in PL?

A perfect Hat-Trick? i.e. One Right, one Left, one header?

Hope he can keep up this form,he's finally learned how to dribble which make his pace even scarier. Also quite happy he's not in the England squad, less chance of him getting injured and being able to play for Villa. Plus I couldn't give two hoots for the national side anymore (Unless they win something  ;) )

I know it's early days, but this is the best start to a season he has made at the club. Lets hope it continues.

I quite liked his opening day hat trick against Man City in 2008 in fairness. :)

That was perfect.

Literally.

One of the most exciting hat tricks seen down VP. Crazy (brilliant) game too, wasn't it 0-0 at half time?

Was also a flawless hat-trick and a classic hat-trick. (Can't remember exact definitions). Was it quickest ever in PL?

Could be wrong but I think Fowler once scored a four minute hat trick?!

classic Xabbian performance tonight.  like watching a 12-year-old use his Fifa team's star player. he's criss-crossing at full-pelt all over the pitch non stop.

notched up another ridiculously good assist from the wing. pity Westwood couldn't sweat the other in for him.

Edited by Con

classic Xabbian performance tonight. like watching a 12-year-old use his Fifa team's star player. he's criss-crossing at full-pelt all over the pitch non stop.

notched up another ridiculously good assist from the wing. pity Westwood couldn't sweat the other in for him.

Xabbian?! Just vommed.

classic Xabbian performance tonight. like watching a 12-year-old use his Fifa team's star player. he's criss-crossing at full-pelt all over the pitch non stop.

Xabbian?! Just vommed.

I was probably getting a bit carried away there.

1237813477_soccercelebration.gif

• Like 1

He is just a nightmare for defenders and every season his technique seems to improve! At first it was shit, then it got to decent, now I would say quite good, he first touch is still a bit iffy though!

Edited by Philosopher

Â