Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Does anyone else not give a shit if it's him or not. Really couldn't care less as long as he keeps doing the business on the pitch is all I care about. He is possibly using Twitter for his own amusement.

If he was making homophobic comments then yes I do care if it was him. Homophobia is illegal in this country and rightly so. I wonder if you'd be so dismissive of this if he was being racist and not homophobic? I doubt it very much.

Oh so you noted the Sikh, and then turned it into Racism. Where did I condone his comments about Homophobia? What I said all this, it's him it's not. It's really getting boring. This topic is to talk about his Villa form not his could be Twitter Account.

No, you said he was using twitter for his own amusement.

WTF?

Does anyone else not give a shit if it's him or not. Really couldn't care less as long as he keeps doing the business on the pitch is all I care about. He is possibly using Twitter for his own amusement.

If he was making homophobic comments then yes I do care if it was him. Homophobia is illegal in this country and rightly so. I wonder if you'd be so dismissive of this if he was being racist and not homophobic? I doubt it very much.

Oh so you noted the Sikh, and then turned it into Racism. Where did I condone his comments about Homophobia? What I said all this, it's him it's not. It's really getting boring. This topic is to talk about his Villa form not his could be Twitter Account.

WTF?

NOTE the POSSIBLY!!!!! Anyway please stop quoting me on his Twitter account as I've stated many times zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WTF?

NOTE the POSSIBLY!!!!! Anyway please stop quoting me on his Twitter account as I've stated many times zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indeed and you also said you couldn't care less if he was.

SikhInTrinity, on 27 Aug 2013 - 1:06 PM, said:snapback.png

Does anyone else not give a shit if it's him or not. Really couldn't care less as long as he keeps doing the business on the pitch is all I care about.

I couldn't care less if it's him or not. I haven't condoned any homophobic comments here have I? I said all this is it him, is it not. It's a waste of time and this topic should be kept to his performances on the pitch. If people have issue with his Twitter account, join the damn thing and report him.

Tbh I dont think Gabby is cut out for international football. He is better in the fast paced football of the Premier League. Plus he is best as a starter, and really for England he will be only used as a impact sub when the oppostion 'get tired'. Then he will come on and try too hard. So I can't see Hodgson ever calling up Gabby. He has had a look at him and doesnt rate him. Better for us as he will not get injured or tapped up.

Yes I did notice your name, and I also noticed how dismissive you were at the "faggot" word which is a highly derogatory term for a gay person. Would you be so dismissive if he used the "nigger" word as an insult?

WTF?

Indeed and you also said you couldn't care less if he was.

And if that isn't condoning it I don't know what is.

Right, lots of posts removed and hopefully everyone has had enough time to calm down. 

We don't know if that is Gabby's Twitter account or not, so people need to be a little more careful posting on here that he has said x or y because it could well be liable if it isn't his account.

So can people please stick to talking about the player, his ability or otherwise rather than comments he may or may not have made on a social media site.

Thanks

I know it's early days, but this is the best start to a season he has made at the club. Lets hope it continues.

I quite liked his opening day hat trick against Man City in 2008 in fairness. :)

yeah but his all round performances are better now. yes i am digging

I know it's early days, but this is the best start to a season he has made at the club. Lets hope it continues.

I quite liked his opening day hat trick against Man City in 2008 in fairness. :)

That was perfect.

Literally.

One of the most exciting hat tricks seen down VP. Crazy (brilliant) game too, wasn't it 0-0 at half time?

That was perfect.

Literally.

One of the most exciting hat tricks seen down VP. Crazy (brilliant) game too, wasn't it 0-0 at half time?

Was also a flawless hat-trick and a classic hat-trick. (Can't remember exact definitions). Was it quickest ever in PL?

Â