Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

i can see through your crocodile tears gabby, you dont fool me. you dont love this club, you love the extravagant lifestyle its gave you for all these years. thanks for the 2 late goals against the blues i wish you well. bye

You're right, absolutely no sentiment for the club he came through as a youth, and only club he has known before the "lavish" lifetsyle. Absolute clearing in the woods. Stole a living and never contributed positively here, might even have been a Bluenose underneath it all. Nothing else could explain his antics and complete lack of regard for the club. Good riddance.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Cue some rose tinted spectacle 'this is your life' memories and general good will towards him. Which is all deserved so long as he goes honourably and swiftly.

you are kidding aren't you?

Crikey. I wanted it to happen, but I didn't think it actually would. 

Sounds like someone is stupid enough to take him off our hands. I actually feel a little bit numb, I don't think it has sunk in yet.  

I shan't miss him, but I cant quite believe it. 

Big thing for me is unlike the other tainted players he didn't play once in the run in to face the Music at VP, at least Bacuna, Lescott, Richards and Guzan were man enough to stay fit and get a torrent of abuse for 90 minutes.

Gabby will get his on his eventual playing return to VP which is a big shame as it really should've been applause given what he has contributed to the club.

• Like 2

I think Di Matteo mentioned in the Press Conference that he'll be making his final decision on the players he wants and doesn't want today. So could just be that he's been told that he's not going to play a part rather than him actually finding himself a new team to play for.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Big thing for me is unlike the other tainted players he didn't play once in the run in to face the Music at VP, at least Bacuna, Lescott, Richards and Guzan were man enough to stay fit and get a torrent of abuse for 90 minutes.

Gabby will get his on his eventual playing return to VP which is a big shame as it really should've been applause given what he has contributed to the club.

Agreed, The memory of him, Carew, Milner and Young tearing teams apart should be what we remember from a Villa boy, unfortunately his performances and behaviour since then have undone all of that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The new guy at work turns up late almost every day since he has been here, doesn't really give a toss as this is a step down from a much more prestigious organisation. EDIT: And he is probably more shit at this job than the old guy.

The guy who has been with the company for close to 20 years has lost his way a bit this year, has personal problems compounded by the diminishing work atmosphere and general downturn in fortunes at the firm. It has also affected his performances recently.

Seems comparable.:rolleyes:

The guy who has been here for twenty years has become complacent and has taken his position for granted. He lacks motivation and his negative foul attitude has started to effect others around him. He gets paid handsomely but it's a source of friction as his work colleagues, who work harder earn a lot less. His behaviour deteriates and he embarrasses both himself and his employers. His personal problems were brought on by himself and his behaviour yet he hides behind them as a vague excuse rather than face up to his actions. 

The new guy who hast vast experience and seemed to be the right person for the job but it didn't pan out. His skills and motivation were no longer there so it was agreed he should move on in the interests of both parties . He didn't stay around causing trouble and moved on (hopefully)  

comparable?

Gabby's a parasite, and can't be excused. Lescott's shit and past it  but has only been here a year.

• Like 3

It's been so many years since he's done anything and let's be honest even when he has done it with the career highlights mentioned on here it's always been bits here and there,  never really doing it consistently. 

Yet even with that and the lack of anything at all ready for 3 seasons some utter pillock decided to offer him a new contract and make him the highest paid player when we actually should have been letting him go. Another terrible terrible error of judgement,  possibly the worst of very many from this club over the last few years. 

• Like 2

Pretty much the last remnant of the MON years. Started off as one of my favourite players then as soon as he landed his £60k+/week contract he seemed to put his feet up and "beef up". Typically, Agbonlahor proved how self aware he is by completely inhibiting his only PL class attribute.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Replacing gabby with anyone that can score goals and not break down injured every other game would be an instant upgrade

Replacing Gabby with anyone would be an instant upgrade

• Like 1

Despite everything if he said sorry and knuckled down I'd still have him back. Crazy aren't I? It must be like those abused women who keep taking their violent husbands back convinced they have turned over a new leaf

• Like 3

He lived the dream . Playing for villa and getting paid a stupidly high amount of money for it.

I always thought he had it in him to score a goal our of nothing and on the times he looked up for it was great.

Like others, got use to taking the piss out of the club and the fans.

He was a lucky lad to have play and got paid for us. 

Unlike most the haters I wish him well he did a lot of good things it's just been a long time since those good things.

• Like 1

How can people wish him well... He's a complete bell end?

Took the piss out of all of us when we needed him most. He's a terrible footballer and probably a terrible person.

Get f****** Gabby, hope you're bankrupt in 5 years time.

• Like 2

Â