Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Worse player on the pitch. Worse than Ayew? We watching the same game?

Gabby as much as I love him is our weakest link by a mile. He's potentially an impact player, someone who can run the ball into the corner flag when we are one nil up with a couple mins to go. Sadly he's nothing more.

Worse player on the pitch. Worse than Ayew? We watching the same game?

Gabby as much as I love him is our weakest link by a mile. He's potentially an impact player, someone who can run the ball into the corner flag when we are one nil up with a couple mins to go. Sadly he's nothing more.

Have to agree, time for 'Mr Villa' to warm the bench although worryingly TS has not sussed that fact yet.

He's a useless **** word removed and we should have let his contract expire ages ago. I don't give a shit about him being "one of us" or having a brummie accent, he's a **** waste of space.

Think Gabby/Ayew/Sinclair will be alternating alot. They are all far too similar to be all starting. Gestede will lead the line and two from Gil/Grealish/Traore will start most games leaving one position for Gabby/Sinclair/Ayew to fight over.

Ive said for three years now Gabby can still be an important part of the team but only from the bench coming on against tired legs. Hes too one dimensional to be starting every week.

Really tired of seeing this guy playing for the club

Hopefully with the arrival of Traore he will be demoted to the bench i don't think he will fall over whenever the ball is passed to him or run towards the same post that is already occupied by another striker

Braindead

Edited by AshVilla

he was much better than Sinclair and had our best chance of the game, along with Westwood the easiest player to get criticism

I dare not even enter the Westwood thread for that reason :P

No he wasn't Sinclair was far better than gabby. We struggled badly going forward when Sinclair came off. Tim's sub was odd when really gabby or ayew should have gone off

I had to laugh....Gabby being compared to Ayew.

one has been at the club 10 years, the other 10 Minutes

Things break down through a sheer lack of awareness

Edited by TRO

I thought Sinclair had the better feet up front out of the 3 and was most likely to unlock the door or thread something....but none was worth writing home about.

Sinclair was decent with the ball at his feet but I never really felt he was actually going to do anything e.g. get a shot at goal or anything.

I very much agree all three are too samey and should all be squad players.

We need variety upfront and I'd like to think a front trio potentially of Grealish.....Gestede/new signing.....Adama can give us that in a months time.

Sinclair was decent with the ball at his feet but I never really felt he was actually going to do anything e.g. get a shot at goal or anything.

I very much agree all three are too samey and should all be squad players.

We need variety upfront and I'd like to think a front trio potentially of Grealish.....Gestede/new signing.....Adama can give us that in a months time.

Barely a couple of minutes prior to his substitution, Sinclair was up and running at defenders, taking them on and trying to do something. Gabby was basically standing there with dribble coming out of his mouth. No idea what Sherwood's thinking was.

Â