Cardiff City

The_Rev

Any players we could steal from them if they go down? They have a few defenders I'd take like Caulker.

Unfortunately they are all on premier wages.  Gone are the days of pillaging dropping clubs :(

• 3 months later...

Just a random encounter but I just brushed past Vincent Tan on the way out of my building (WA state premier's department). I recognised him instantly by the height of his belt.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I thouht he had what it takes to make it in England but was surprised to see him take the Cardiff job. It was never going to be an easy job but my word he's made a right mess of it. Even the Norwegian media, of which OGS is quite the darling, are struggeling to criticise Tan's decision to sack him.

• Like 1

To think some actually wanted him here.

Very poor manager to say the least. 

To be fair he would've been an exciting prospect at the time. It's easy to say "to think some actually wanted him here" with hindsight.

Obviously I'm pleased things worked out how they did though.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

made little to no sense to me for him to reject us then go cardiff. he has bought this downfall on himself

Iirc he was kinda forced into turning the villa job down by the molde chairman by saying he would withdraw his financial backing at the club I he left which probably would have made them bankrupt?

Might be wrong mind, ole comes across as a nice guy, mayby too nice too crack management at a decent level

Edited by Jimzk5

Â