Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Do we think Pep will walk if turns out he was lied too?

The sly knowing smile on his face when he said that was the body language of a man who knew exactly what they've been up to and was told yeah we have. He didn't say he'd walk if they told him they were not cheating when they were, so if they told him the truth then of course he's happy to stay. This is the man who's employer part owns Girona and his own brother owns 44.3% of said club 🤔

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Simples - throw them out of the professional pyramid and have them fight their way back to the prem. Would take them 4 years min, all players sold to fund running the club, lesson learned. 

And then televise all of their players and managers past and present having to hand back in all their ill gotten winners medals for all competitions…

and their fans that have paid to have those Premier League winners sleeve badges printed onto their kits have to have them removed… while they are still wearing them…

when you wish upon a star and all that…

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well worth a watch. 

How can any city fan look at those leaked emails and genuinely think they've done nothing wrong or that the world is out to get them. 

Probably because the cretinous Manc **** can’t read…

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well worth a watch. 

How can any city fan look at those leaked emails and genuinely think they've done nothing wrong or that the world is out to get them. 

This is fantastic - the bit on gambling sponsorship after about an hour is also I think worth a watch and very relevant to us.

• Like 4

I know relegation will not be given to them as a punishment. But even if it was, would that be punishment enough? To think where they've come from to where they are by breaking the rules of the game. A single easy season in the Championship doesn't feel enough of a punishment. 

Edited by PieFacE

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I know relegation will not be given to them as a punishment. But even if it was, would that be punishment enough? To think where they've come from to where they are by breaking the rules of the game. A single easy season in the Championship doesn't feel enough of a punishment. 

Agreed, but if offered that outcome, I’d take it and run. I’d still be amazed if it’s more than a slap on the wrist, even if it does seem a bit trickier for them this time. 

Edited by El Zen

4 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Don't worry Citizens

The DFS sale has been extended

Thank God. I'd got my eye on an Emmen sofa at a bargain price and thought I'd missed out. 

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I'd love for the 'big 6' to **** off from the PL and let the rest of us battle it out. 

Yep. And see how long it would last. Some currently massive clubs would soon become sick of being the perennial whipping boys with zero chance of ever winning anything.  Probably the same 2 or 3 clubs would win it constantly, competition would reduce, interest would wane and revenues dry up. 

The very thing that makes The Premier League so intriguing compared to other leagues is that there is more than the same 2 teams who have any likely chance of winning it. The strength in depth is its strength. 

Â