Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

29 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

This too was an astonishing sending off at the time.

People are blind to the amount of corruption that goes on when it comes to match day officials. It's rampant, especially in European competitions. 

• Like 2

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

People are blind to the amount of corruption that goes on when it comes to match day officials. It's rampant, especially in European competitions. 

When I was a kid I used to argue with my Dad that there was no way football was fixed…

How wrong I was! 

Blue Moon forum is brilliant entertainment

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Harkanon said:

what a load of Bull.  Nothing like claiming innocence with threats of revenge.  If I cant have it, no one can

Depends if they have evidence of other clubs doing the same thing (albeit likely on a lesser scale).

57 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Apparently - Burnley, Wolves, Leicester, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

I thought Gillingham moght be involved since bitter since that play off final plus our bitter selfs 😛

• Haha 2

That Bluemoon post about the PGMOL and the Premier League is excellent.

So the entire argument is based around how Man City will be cleared of all charges relating to cheating / corruption because they have evidence of corruption / cheating against the PGMOL and the Premier League. Not because they are actually innocent, but because they have dirt on one or two people that have been involved in charging the club with 100+ offences.

Case closed then I guess.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

So the entire argument is based around how Man City will be cleared of all charges relating to cheating / corruption because they have evidence of corruption / cheating against the PGMOL and the Premier League. Not because they are actually innocent, but because they have dirt on one or two people that have been involved in charging the club with 100+ offences.

And as fans, they're proud of this. 

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Can’t wait for them to realise the winning strategy of blackmail is also illegal 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2023 at 10:29, Demitri_C said:

There has been not sure where you have been?

I think that post got moved from the Newcastle thread and was wondering why so many there were complaining about the state ownership angle, compared with the relative lack of it here.  In any case, you are right.

They beached all sorts of rules with their early sponsorship deals, and abused the link to the UAE, and are now benefiting slightly more legitimately from those early dealings. Still no doubt breaking whatever rules they can get away with behind closed doors.

It was moaned about lots at the time and very much after the charges brought about by the PL

Â