Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

On 08/03/2023 at 15:57, MrBlack said:

When they're owned by a country that has such an appalling human rights record when it comes to women, is it really any surprise their players think it's the right way to act?

To be fair..

if he did that in the UAE he’d probably be having his balls chopped off right now.

I think you’ll find that this is a British way to behave.

Edited by Thug

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Thug said:

To be fair..

if he did that in the UAE he’d probably be having his balls chopped off right now.

I think you’ll find that this is a British way to behave.

Yes, bit in bold is a fair point.  I might have been getting my state owned clubs confused.

Not sure I'd call it a British way to behave though. Its a dick way to behave for sure.

• Like 2

Pep says in his prematch, Haaland don't do enough and De Bruyne needs to go back to basics. De-Bryne has the game of his life and Haaland scores 5. It don't matter what anyone thinks of Pep, one thing for sure, s a manager/coach, he's  a ****** genius. 

Now go one and knock Arsenal off the top pleeeeese.

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Pep says in his prematch, Haaland don't do enough and De Bruyne needs to go back to basics. De-Bryne has the game of his life and Haaland scores 5. It don't matter what anyone thinks of Pep, one thing for sure, s a manager/coach, he's  a ****** genius. 

Now go one and knock Arsenal off the top pleeeeese.

He's not. 

He's a very good coach who has a ridiculous myth built around him. 

With the allegations of ref bribery whilst at Barcelona and the blatant cheating at City, I'm hopeful that in the future most of his achievements will have an asterix next to them. 

He's already had every advantage possible in all 3 of his jobs. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's not. 

He's a very good coach who has a ridiculous myth built around him. 

With the allegations of ref bribery whilst at Barcelona and the blatant cheating at City, I'm hopeful that in the future most of his achievements will have an asterix next to them. 

He's already had every advantage possible in all 3 of his jobs. 

You still have to manage the ego's, Peps one of the best.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

And you want then to beat arsenal because Pep gets respect from big names?

Respect he's earned from his successes. Success he's earned by cheating.

Man City financially doping there way to the league is a more attractive proposition than Arsenal winning to you?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He's a very good coach. I've said that. 

He's just not this genius, greatest of all time he's made out to be. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Man City financially doping there way to the league is a more attractive proposition than Arsenal winning to you?

Who invented the rules though. 

44 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I want Arsenal to fail cause Arteta has turned out to be one of the most ****** managers on the Prem. Ohh, and Saka is a cheating **** too.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I want Arsenal to fail cause Arteta has turned out to be one of the most ****** managers on the Prem. Ohh, and Saka is a cheating **** too.

Peps protege. The guy who thought him everything

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

So you want City to beat them... and yet Pep is absolutely no better than Arteta on the touchline or in his interviews, and City are full of Cheating ****s too. Heck, the whole club has been accused of cheating MASSIVELY for over a decade.

This does not seem rational.

On 08/03/2023 at 22:44, Hornso said:

Maximum jail term of 2 years? He'll get a fine and some community service at most.

On 08/03/2023 at 22:57, theboyangel said:

And a call up to the England team 

Just knew it’d happen - laughably predictable 

• Like 3

Oh look, Kyle Walker won’t face criminal charges for his “alleged” bar incident.

The supposedly private matter is now closed, which is good because it’s a private matter, what with it only being in the middle of a bar and on CCTV and all that.

I’m off to get my knob out at my local Wetherspoons, I’m sure the police will be fine about it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Oh look, Kyle Walker won’t face criminal charges for his “alleged” bar incident.

The supposedly private matter is now closed, which is good because it’s a private matter, what with it only being in the middle of a bar and on CCTV and all that.

I’m off to get my knob out at my local Wetherspoons, I’m sure the police will be fine about it.

Yeah, if any of us was to do that we would be doing jail time. 

Money talks regarding anything to do with that club!!

• Like 2

Â