Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

14 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Oh look, Kyle Walker won’t face criminal charges for his “alleged” bar incident.

The supposedly private matter is now closed, which is good because it’s a private matter, what with it only being in the middle of a bar and on CCTV and all that.

I’m off to get my knob out at my local Wetherspoons, I’m sure the police will be fine about it.

I hear you brother, I still have to sign the register over that misunderstanding regarding a sweet in my trouser pocket at my granddaughters birthday party 

• Haha 3

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/03/2023 at 17:38, jacketspuds said:

Oh look, Kyle Walker won’t face criminal charges for his “alleged” bar incident.

The supposedly private matter is now closed, which is good because it’s a private matter, what with it only being in the middle of a bar and on CCTV and all that.

I’m off to get my knob out at my local Wetherspoons, I’m sure the police will be fine about it.

It's gotta come out when he retires, sex parties for all the top players, he's basically the Prems pimp. Wouldn't be surprised if alot of money has been spent keeping a few quiet, Mendi was a regular at most of them.

On 17/03/2023 at 18:38, jacketspuds said:

If my late teens taught me anything it's that yeah they probably won't get involved :ph34r:

However I can tell you that the bouncers and bar staff at the penny blacks in kiddy did not appreciate weekly games of cock or ball

• Haha 1

On 19/03/2023 at 01:13, HanoiVillan said:

Caught a pundit earlier on 5 Live - not sure who it was - saying we 'have been spoiled by the quality of the football Man City play' or words to that effect ('we have been spoiled' is verbatim) and I nearly crashed the car it made me so mad. We have not 'been spoiled' by a club cheating the rules for more than a decade; *they* have 'spoiled' the league they're in, in the sense of thoroughly beshitting it. 

You are Ashley Cole?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Mahrez - 32

Gundogan - 32

De Bruyne - 32 in June

City may have a mini rebuild on soon, especially if Bernardo Silva still wants out. And KDB will be close to irreplaceable surely.

KDB has a few years left in him.

They have options with replacing mahrez. He doesn't play loads for them and they can probably either give Jack or Foden more game time, promote a youth player or just buy someone.

They'll no doubt be in for Bellingham this summer. He'll be the face of English football for the next 10 years and I can't see them passing that up as it'll give them extra marketing and help convince the kids to support them.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

KDB has a few years left in him.

They have options with replacing mahrez. He doesn't play loads for them and they can probably either give Jack or Foden more game time, promote a youth player or just buy someone.

They'll no doubt be in for Bellingham this summer. He'll be the face of English football for the next 10 years and I can't see them passing that up as it'll give them extra marketing and help convince the kids to support them.

Jacks comments on Instagram suggest there’s something in the Bellingham to City rumours.

On 03/04/2023 at 10:27, Wainy316 said:

Their supporters really are vile.

On blue moon celebrating damaging Liverpool's team bus on Saturday. 

This is no excuse, but I’m pretty sure Liverpool fans had done the same to city’s bus in the past 

On 19/03/2023 at 01:13, HanoiVillan said:

Caught a pundit earlier on 5 Live - not sure who it was - saying we 'have been spoiled by the quality of the football Man City play' or words to that effect ('we have been spoiled' is verbatim) and I nearly crashed the car it made me so mad. We have not 'been spoiled' by a club cheating the rules for more than a decade; *they* have 'spoiled' the league they're in, in the sense of thoroughly beshitting it. 

I remember similar when driving my car and that Northern Irish guy off radio 5 said "English Football NEEDS a strong Man United" 

Nearly crashed the bloody car. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The commentary for City vs Bayern is nauseating.

Didn't even know they were playing and god knows why you'd watch it.

Every time people watch their games it just vindicates them. They are cheats. Frauds.

They don't deserve to be treated like a proper club and I have no idea why people keep treating them as such by watching their games and commenting on their players.

They deserve to be fully boycotted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Didn't even know they were playing and god knows why you'd watch it.

Every time people watch their games it just vindicates them. They are cheats. Frauds.

They don't deserve to be treated like a proper club and I have no idea why people keep treating them as such by watching their games and commenting on their players.

They deserve to be fully boycotted.

I'm watching to see them get crushed but it's not exactly going to plan

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I'm watching to see them get crushed but it's not exactly going to plan

Well it won't do as they have the benefit of being able to cheat the game. They will win the Champions League and everyone will congratulate them for it despite them being proven cheats. Makes me sick.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â