What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Started Crystal Chronicles yesterday on switch. I didn’t have a clue how to play it on release on GC but somehow got a bit into it. This time I got wiped out by a big jumping rat thing in the first area after the home village. I need to read up on how to play it properly. 

Strange game. I love the visuals and art style. It’s just so bizarre to play. 

Edited by Ingram85

2 hours ago, hogso said:

Ah, good one.

Here's my top 10;

Rocket League - 570 hours

Dragon Age Inquisition - 205 hours

Persona 5 - 159 hours

GTA V - 137 hours

Persona 5 Royal - 136 hours

Final Fantasy XIV - 119 hours

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD - 112 hours

Final Fantasy VII Remake - 104 hours

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - 98 hours

Final Fantasy XV - 98 Hours

Curiously, Zero Escape - The Nonary Games clocks in at 62 hours, 14th spot overall. That's shocking to me. 

I'm 38 married with 2 kids those days are long gone for me 

Haha, just the one kid for me. I think if I charted those hours of gaming across PS4 and PS5, you'd see a very sharp drop after November 2020! I think the only one of those 11 games listed above I've put significant hours in to post-child is P5R.

It's also very scary to me that I've put 500+ hours in to RL...but I'm sure I must have put at least 3 times as many hours in to SARPBC.  

Downloaded the COD beta.  As there is a limited number of maps on rotation I've only found 1 mask on TDM that I like.  As it's only a beta there are some graphical and gameplay issues but it definitely feels like progress from the last one I played which was Cold War.  And it's also confirmed at 47, my reactions aren't quite as sharp as they used to be!

16 hours ago, dubbs said:

Downloaded the COD beta.  As there is a limited number of maps on rotation I've only found 1 mask on TDM that I like.  As it's only a beta there are some graphical and gameplay issues but it definitely feels like progress from the last one I played which was Cold War.  And it's also confirmed at 47, my reactions aren't quite as sharp as they used to be!

Played it a bit, did some on the big map with lots of players and then some domination which is my favourite game mode

I really like that this game feels more up and down at times, especially on the bigger map, you could get up quite high on it and it felt fresh for CoD for me (don't play it that much) would say its a bit too chaotic for me and not that enjoyable

Domination was as good as ever

Would say it suffers from the normal CoD thing where at the start where you don't know the maps and you don't have the weapon options it feels unfair 

The recoil seems too much

The map with the big white museum is shite but in general they're OK, not played one yet that seemed like an instant classic 

On 24/09/2022 at 06:59, dubbs said:

I'm looking forward to this, I only do the campaign. My reactions are whats to be expected for a knackered 51 year old

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm looking forward to this, I only do the campaign. My reactions are whats to be expected for a knackered 51 year old

We should team up and see if there's an OAP competition 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started Horizon Forbidden West but, weirdly, I just couldn't get into it (considering that I loved the first one and this is much of the same).

Playing Resident Evil 2 at the minute, will then probably move onto Lost Judgement, or maybe give Cyberpunk another go and see if it works now...

This is weird one,  Democracy 4 on Steam.

Lets you take the role of President / Prime minister, govern the country (choosing its policies, laws and other actions).

I am in my 4th term as UK PM.

Its very interesting as to what is connected to what.

It also has a political compass.  It is not what I thought it would be.  From my rating,  it looks like I won't be putting flowers on a Monument to the dead,  I will actually build it.  (Turn 94 by the way and the black is the journey to the right it seems,  but in a nice way.

image.thumb.png.fc47e84d25cfd68a127f30947c290388.png

Started another playthrough of Bloodbourne now I've picked up the dlc for it. Still a fabulous game considering its age.  Cleric Beast and Gascoigne already down - love it!

• Like 2

Just started both Victoria 3 and Persona 5 Royal on PC. Persona is my first in the series, and after a few hours I am **** hooked! Art style, music, story, it just appeals to me massively. And I am essentially in the tutorial still. 😅

Victoria 3 looks very promising, but as with all paradox games, it will get better with time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daft said:

...Persona 5 Royal on PC. Persona is my first in the series, and after a few hours I am **** hooked! Art style, music, story, it just appeals to me massively. And I am essentially in the tutorial still. 😅

Enjoy! I would suggest that you don't feel too much pressure in doing as many social links and side activities as possible, just go with the flow and spend time with / do things you like doing. 

With a slight exception - Ryuji has a really good skill which unlocks when levelling up his social links.

• Thanks 1

Pokemon White 2. While I liked the first White game this one is on a whole different level. It's in the pantheon of amazing Pokemon games for me along with Crystal, Emerald and Platinum (and Red/Blue/Yellow of course). For the first time in a while I'm actually spending time catching Pokemon (of which there is an amazing variety), combing through caves (thanks to the handy repel feature, which was in the first game to be fair) and a bunch of stuff I hadn't enjoyed for a while. This is going to spur me to complete my trek through the series.

15 hours ago, hogso said:

Enjoy! I would suggest that you don't feel too much pressure in doing as many social links and side activities as possible, just go with the flow and spend time with / do things you like doing. 

With a slight exception - Ryuji has a really good skill which unlocks when levelling up his social links.

An absolutely bonkers game! Only about 3 hours in so I haven't really been let put to do stuff on my own initiative, which is good since there's a lot of stuff to absorb lol

Â