Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Im quite excited about this but one thing from the press release bothers me, the guy said they had consulted fans views on the kit? Who and when then? I never heard a peep about such things?

What I want the kit to look like and what it will look like if I designed it. It may have checks but I cannot see where we would put them unless it is the same as this season or last season.

villarealcopy.png

I'd like to see that with a white collar and no claret trim on the sleeves....

What I want the kit to look like and what it will look like if I designed it. It may have checks but I cannot see where we would put them unless it is the same as this season or last season.

villarealcopy.png

I'd like to see that with a white collar and no claret trim on the sleeves....

I love this design - think we need to get used to the fact that the little "man" will be on the sleeves, it seems to be on most of the current Macron designs.Can you mocks it up with the man in Blue?

I've done some digging and it seems that we'll have the 2nd biggest deal from Macron behind Napoli, and given their recent success lets hope Macron have the same impact on us!

My worry is that supporters were consulted about what they wanted but this will have been before they knew that Macron were involved.

I just know they will put the stupid man on the sleeves...

Ah, quite right then. Macron kit for my pet dog 8)

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

anything like our defence and they be easily breakable

See, I wouldve gone with "Let's hope they're not as leaky as our defence"

:D

was in work so didnt have much time to think about it when posting :P

Is the Macron Man on the Leeds kits that were posted a little while ago? They don't look like they are from those shots. Maybe because we're a big fish with Macron now we can politely decline to have the man on our kits.

Is the Macron Man on the Leeds kits that were posted a little while ago? They don't look like they are from those shots. Maybe because we're a big fish with Macron now we can politely decline to have the man on our kits.
Even Napoli have them though.

Â