Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

So they'll be making new jackets, training shirts and the like, the things that Nike do now. What will the other 75 things be?

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

It's fair to say they'll be doing a great deal for us. They are extending the range from 25 products to well in excess of 100. That's everything dual branded - Villa and Macron - real bespoke claret and blue products, from footballs to shinguards, wristbands to captain armbands, everything really.

"These will be exclusive to Villa. These are finer details we've never had before. It's an exciting new venture because this is going to be exclusive to Aston Villa."

Ah, quite right then. Macron kit for my pet dog 8)

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

anything like our defence and they be easily breakable

See, I wouldve gone with "Let's hope they're not as leaky as our defence"

well you **** off and play football in this then

MTV_perry2_1517603c.jpg

I wouldnt mind playing football in Katy Perry #justsayin

I Personally really like the Leeds home and away kits. Very simple and look canny quality:

06_Leeds_img_carosello.jpg

05_Leeds_img_carosello.jpg

The positive thing about that is those kits don't have that weird Special Olympics logo on. Just about every other Macron kit I've seen has that. And weird, shitty looking collars.

Simple, traditional claret shirt with blue sleeves for the home (the template using the non league kit a few pages back was actually quite decent). Experiment with the away kit by all means.

Â