Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

If Villa had released a poll saying we have two options a 4 year deal with Macron for 3.75m a year or a 4 year deal with Umbro but its for £2m a year and would result in a large rise in season tickets, I wonder whether people would be as fashion conscious.

If we had finished sixth again last season we could have expected a much better deal than this. £3.75m a year is not a lot for a 'big' club.

its a lot better than paying for your shirts to be made.

Its a bit embarassing people moaning about style of jersey maybe we should have asked Armani or Dolce adn Gabbana to make them

If we had finished sixth again last season we could have expected a much better deal than this. £3.75m a year is not a lot for a 'big' club.

Its a bit embarassing people moaning about style of jersey maybe we should have asked Armani or Dolce adn Gabbana to make them

When did we ever pay for our shirts to be made?

I think the biggest problem with Macron is that it sounds too much like Mackerel, and it loses any possible cool factor.

...right :?

But wait a minute... Nike sounds like Pike. Did you have a problem with Nike for the same reason?

Adibass?

I think the biggest problem with Macron is that it sounds too much like Mackerel, and it loses any possible cool factor.
It's that **** man that's the problem. I wonder if there's a way of removing him from the shirts?

We never have well not in the era of kit sponsors anyway. We may have had to to fund the manufacture of our kits pre-1970, but I think what Zatman was saying is other clubs such as Crystal Palace have to pay companies like Nike to make their kit for them.. We are fortunate to still be in a situation where manufacturers are still willing to pay us for the luxury of making the kit.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2601831,00.html

More on the kit

Range of products gone from 25 to over 100

So they'll be making new jackets, training shirts and the like, the things that Nike do now. What will the other 75 things be? Will they make everything from the jeans to the ties? The bibs to the dog shirts?

Caught a bit of the West Ham match on TV the other day, noticed their Macron made shirt. Dear god please don't let ours have a collar. Collars aren't one of the 'latest fashion trends', right. RIGHT?!

A quote from John Greenfield

"I think our fans will be thrilled with the home kit. We have obviously held meetings with fans about what they wanted - and they have most-certainly got what they asked for, in my opinion.

Having made all the mock ups I have I know it is hard to get a design everyone will like

So they'll be making new jackets, training shirts and the like, the things that Nike do now. What will the other 75 things be?

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

We never have well not in the era of kit sponsors anyway. We may have had to to fund the manufacture of our kits pre-1970, but I think what Zatman was saying is other clubs such as Crystal Palace have to pay companies like Nike to make their kit for them.. We are fortunate to still be in a situation where manufacturers are still willing to pay us for the luxury of making the kit.

Bearing in mind we are in the world's most lucrative league and are still a highly regarded club I cannot believe that paying for our kit to be made is even a consideration. Zatman's point was pointless as are a lot of comments on here.

"I think our fans will be thrilled with the home kit. We have obviously held meetings with fans about what they wanted - and they have most-certainly got what they asked for, in my opinion.

Having made all the mock ups I have I know it is hard to get a design everyone will like

Bearing in mind a lot of people seem to think it doesn't matter I assume we will be getting a brown paper kit.

Who gives a ****.

From the upper Holte, I wont be able to make out the difference between magneta and pasadoble red. Also the majority of people over the age of 21, not engaged in sporting activity & wearing a polyester football shirt look a bit ridiculous anyway

Bearing in mind a lot of people seem to think it doesn't matter I assume we will be getting a brown paper kit.

it's hilarious. if you're worried, for good reason as has been made evident via pictures, about the quality of the kit because you'd quite like to wear one for football training but don't want your bellybutton showing and to be drenched in sweat as the thing clings to your every surface, you're suddenly showing yourself up as some sort of fashionista?

"it doesn't matter what we wear as long as it's claret and blue"

well you **** off and play football in this then

MTV_perry2_1517603c.jpg

Â