Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I think we should embrace the little man.

Lets just make the kit one giant Macron little man logo

:lol:

Yeah whack him on the front like we had on our 90's Brazil away kit.

Little man m'lord, little man....

...on my sleeve m'lord, little man...

Ohhhh lord little man!

So they'll be making new jackets, training shirts and the like, the things that Nike do now. What will the other 75 things be?

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

Problem is they will just leak at the back..... :puke:

About time the club took a pro active approach. Giving an up and coming company a chance is good work in my book. :)

At least we haven't insisted on premiership experience cuz look who that got us. :puke:

Macron do have Premiership experience and just like the managerial search we have gone for the bottom of the barrel.

Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh on Macron here. We'll see how things go.

I'm not one for designer labels so couldn't careless who supplies our kit as long as it looks the part. What I am more impressed with is that Macron has shown their desire to want us and have done so with a rather healthy cheque.

Now Macron may not be to everyone' liking but at least we will be a big fish in a small pond, they will be doing everything in their powers to impress, delivery time, design and quality everything in fact that Nike couldn't give two shits about when it came too 'little old Villa'

I've got a feeling you're all going to be pleasantly surprised

Hey I like the little man too, very optimistic looking little figure he is \o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

\o/

So they'll be making new jackets, training shirts and the like, the things that Nike do now. What will the other 75 things be?

Aston Villa brand condoms; "for when you need everything to stay behind the ball".

Problem is they will just leak at the back..... :puke:

bindunne lols

Has anyone been to the Macron Store in Wolverhampton? Apparently there's one there, one of only 7 in the country (the others are in Cardiff, 'Cornwall', Glucester, Neath, Wakefield and Plymouth. No, really). If someone is close by pop over and scout out the goods, yeh?

I've been looking at some of the stuff they do for Napoli, here's a selection from the online store

58041654_medium_58041654.jpg

58038831_medium_58038831.jpg

58041596_medium_58041596.jpg

58046605_medium_58046605.jpg

And they do loads of jogging bottoms/sweat pants stuff

I think we should embrace the little man.

Lets just make the kit one giant Macron little man logo

:lol:

Yeah whack him on the front like we had on our 90's Brazil away kit.

Little man m'lord, little man....

...on my sleeve m'lord, little man...

Ohhhh lord little man!

I don't even mean put it on the front. I mean make the entire kit the top of the macron man, and give the players round masks so that their heads look like the head of the macron man.

And the shirts are really wide and stiff at the top so they have to run round with their arms in the air, and really tight at the bottom to give them the small waist

Here's one less shirt sold for each of the next 4 seasons then. I'll stick with my Nike ones ta.

Good on you, supporting Nike first and foremost.

I buy Villa shirts for two reasons:

1: To show my colours, proudly wearing it.

2: To support the club with money.

I was excited when we got Nike, I can't deny that, but as it seems we didn't get that much out of it, this seems to be a lot better deal for us. If you're United or Barcelona then Nike is probably the best, but for a club like us I don't think it's that beneficial. At least we get paid some good money for this one.

Here's one less shirt sold for each of the next 4 seasons then. I'll stick with my Nike ones ta.

Good on you, supporting Nike first and foremost.

I buy Villa shirts for two reasons:

1: To show my colours, proudly wearing it.

2: To support the club with money.

I was excited when we got Nike, I can't deny that, but as it seems we didn't get that much out of it, this seems to be a lot better deal for us. If you're United or Barcelona then Nike is probably the best, but for a club like us I don't think it's that beneficial. At least we get paid some good money for this one.

I agree,

and even more i'm somewhat of a shirt collector, but for personal preference, i'll stick with and wear my Nike Claret and Blue proudly.

Plus if were getting good money for this deal and it's not based on shirt sales a la the Nike deal, then I won't have to buy poorly manufactured goods.

I agree, and even more i'm somewhat of a shirt collector, but for personal preference, i'll stick with and wear my Nike Claret and Blue proudly.

Plus if were getting good money for this deal and it's not based on shirt sales a la the Nike deal, then I won't have to buy poorly manufactured goods.

Or you could just wait and see what Macron come up with and then judge?

Â