Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Oh, and Michael McIntyre.

This and Peter Kay

Peter Kay is quite good IMO, if you ever see his stand up about Weddings. Proper funny that is.

Michael McIntyre, I am a lot funnier than he is. If he told the jokes in a normal voice as oppose to the small heath squeal he uses they are not actually jokes. Just a dull bloke going on about family stuff.

McIntyre is a disgrace to comedy. Have heard other comedians hate him and he got booed after collecting an award last year.

How is he so popular :(

We are living in an age where Miranda Hart wins comedy awards and The Only Way is Essex wins a BAFTA.

Maybe Darwin was wrong about evolution after all.

Oh, and Michael McIntyre.

This and Peter Kay

Peter Kay is quite good IMO, if you ever see his stand up about Weddings. Proper funny that is.

I will check it out and maybe change my mind but in general I've never got Northern comedians

Adele - she sounds like a whale being harpooned.

The old Fiat Multipla - who the **** designed that? Stevie Wonder? I take one look at it and think "kill it with fire". It should never have got past the "thought" stage in the planning stage.

The old Fiat Multipla - who the **** designed that? Stevie Wonder? I take one look at it and think "kill it with fire". It should never have got past the "thought" stage in the planning stage.

Andrew, you shouldn't make fun of cars with special needs!

But it's a Fiat so what do you expect? Fiat have never made anything decent, it's all tin cans and plastic. I had to help my dad replace the suspension coil on my auntie's Punto and we had to drive it up a ramp just to get a jack under it and far enough under it so that it wouldn't resting on anything plastic.

Andrew, you shouldn't make fun of cars with special needs!

But it's a Fiat so what do you expect? Fiat have never made anything decent, it's all tin cans and plastic. I had to help my dad replace the suspension coil on my auntie's Punto and we had to drive it up a ramp just to get a jack under it and far enough under it so that it wouldn't resting on anything plastic.

It is a terrible terrible car!

Why people say 'aye' when it is not part of their regional dialect. I think it is meant to exude some sort of maturity, rather like smoking a pipe, or wearing one of those flat caps, but I much prefer the word 'yes' and the lesser non-word 'ok'

Why people say 'aye' when it is not part of their regional dialect. I think it is meant to exude some sort of maturity, rather like smoking a pipe, or wearing one of those flat caps, but I much prefer the word 'yes' and the lesser non-word 'ok'
Or the uniquely Brummie, "ah".

Â