Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Wearing those stupid **** skinny jeans that show your pants, so annoying, I really do not want to see your spiderman pants walking down the street!

This. Best thing though is watching the girls behind them pointing and laughing.

Wearing those stupid **** skinny jeans that show your pants, so annoying, I really do not want to see your spiderman pants walking down the street!

This. Best thing though is watching the girls behind them pointing and laughing.

no, best thing is walking behind the girls who are showing their underwear in their skinny jeans. 8)

no, best thing is walking behind the girls who are showing their underwear in their skinny jeans. 8)

Which leads me onto another pet hate.....thongs!

Women just don't look sexy in them. IMO of course...

Which leads me onto another pet hate.....thongs!

Women just don't look sexy in them. IMO of course...

GET OUT. getmecoat.gif

really???!!!

I just don't find them sexy. French knickers or silky shorts...ABSOLUTELY

A thong???? whats the point.

This. Thongs go with tattoos on girls. Cheap and chavvy.

BTW, I watched the ep 1 of The Wire the other day, first time ever. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. It was OK, typical US TV crime fodder, really. I'll carry on with it on the rare occasions the missus is out (because she is guaranteed to HATE it).

On that note, I don't get people who don't like christmas.

Everyone (ish) off work. PResents. Time to spend with family and friends, a lot of whom you don't spend much time with. Lots of food and booze.

You have to be a miserable bastard not to enjoy it, imo of course.

.. alcohol.

what don't you get about alcohol?

it tastes good (well, some of it does), it helps you unwind, it helps you lose inhibitions, it makes you more social, and you can sometimes have more fun once you've had a lot of it.

no downsides at all.... (until the next morning :winkold: )

It tastes vile mostly from my experience.

Fortunately not many of my friends drink either, because I find it makes a lot of people unbearable to be around. I don't want people to be thinking that about me just because I've had a drink. Though this is probably because the majority of people don't know when they've had enough.

On tv/film.. Shawsank Redemption - average at best. Lost - awful. Yet my friends seem to think they're both brilliant.

Â