Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Racists who yesterday were arguing on me that Suerez wasnt racist as he said black and not nigger, the fact that they he fouled the player because "he was black" and "did not talk to blacks" was not an argument in their eyes.

How they also felt that they had a human right to be racist and to say their views yet when I moaned about Warnock I got the "I hate people who moan!"

These the same fans who love Gabby :evil:

Peter Kay is about as funny as contracting herpes, its nowt to with him being from oop norf its has a lot to do with him being a twunt. He's a right knobhead offstage and simply hugely unfunny on it

He is just not funny, his material could be if it was delivered by the person who wrote it!

He is a real twunt off stage as you said too, I know a stand up who worked with him and hates him, he is arrogant and he fails to even hide this when on the radio being interviewed but people are too busy laughing at him being unfunny to see :evil:

He is a real twunt off stage as you said too, I know a stand up who worked with him and hates him, he is arrogant and he fails to even hide this when on the radio being interviewed but people are too busy laughing at him being unfunny to see :evil:

Yep I have friends with probably very similar experiences, they run rather large concert venues, he's well know in the industry as an arsehole.

Yep I have friends with probably very similar experiences, they run rather large concert venues, he's well know in the industry as an arsehole.

He even sells his complimentary tickets from what I have been told. Well known that Dave Spikey is the main writer of his material.

Then you obviously dont understand other stress related diseases such as depression/obesity/self harm etc.

people who dont suffer from them usually dont understand it.

No, I DO "get" them. I can easily understand overeating for example, but not starving yourself to death.

James Cordon is actually a funny bloke who's not too bad at acting. Unfortunately his head got big too quickly, he created Horne and Cordon and the Lesbian Vampires film and it brought him down to earth very quickly.

I think that Horne and Cordon, alongside The Peter Serafinowicz show is still probably the most distressing and terrible attempt at entertainment I've ever seen on my telly.

Another one for Peter Kay here..... and Chris Moyles.... and James Cordon. All just not funny in the slightest.

After realising that I agree with this, maybe I just hate fat people.

I have actually thought that before about myself...

Another fatty I don't like is Gervais :detect:

Another one for Peter Kay here..... and Chris Moyles.... and James Cordon. All just not funny in the slightest.

After realising that I agree with this, maybe I just hate fat people.

I have actually thought that before about myself...

Another fatty I don't like is Gervais :detect:

Agreed re: Gervais, but not because he is a tubster, but because he is an unfunny word removed.

Â