Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Getting hammered on Christmas Eve. Why would you want to be hungover on Christmas Day?

the xmas day hangover is a drawback but xmas eve is the best night out of the year IMO...miles better than new years

That toilet paper advert that promises to replant trees for every however many rolls you buy then they plant a small tree in the ground. What's the point, they are just moving a tree from one place to antoher, what good is that doing?

You use one tree up to make toilet paper. You plant another. Net use of trees = 0. What's to not get?

They replant a tree, so where do they get that tree from? they dig it up from somewhere else. The tree has already grown in order for them to 'replant' it.

They are just moving a tree from A to B and making it sound like they've grown a whole new forest.

Beer/Lager .. The taste, I geniunally can't drink more than sips at a time. I'm pretty sure no one likes Vodka but people drink it to get quickly pissed which therefore makes it understandable but like people actually enjoy the taste and relax by drinking it at home. Also the same with wine. don't get it, the taste is just that bad.

Wrong, very wrong. I LOVE the taste of beer (preferably a good real ale, but also decent lagers), same goes for wine. Not that it's ALL nice, some of the cheap stuff can be shite. But when it's good, it's one of THE greatest pleasures of life. I rarely have an evening meal without a bottle of wine.

You're young. Every 17-18 year old pretends to like the taste of beer until around their mid twenties, when you actually do start to like it.
Not me! My parents let me drink small quantities of beer from a very early age, so I never had that teenage thing of having to get used to it. I also had no desire to binge drink purely in order to get pissed.

Getting hammered on Christmas Eve. Why would you want to be hungover on Christmas Day?

the xmas day hangover is a drawback but xmas eve is the best night out of the year IMO...miles better than new years

NYE is for amateurs and assholes....X-Mas Eve is a great night to get a buzz on and revel in holiday cheer.

Of coarse, I'm on the wagon right now, but I've got good memories!

To beat the traffic these days you have to leave before the rush at 80 minutes! Traffic isn't that bad. Why pay about £40 for a ticket to miss potentially the best part of the entire game? I will never understand it.
I agree. In over fifty years as a Villa fan, I've only ever left a game before the final whistle twice - one was the infamous "Savo spitting" 5-0 defeat at Blackburn, and the other was a Boxing Day game away at Elland Road - it was cold and dank and the football was an awful nil-nil with no prospect of a goal. My daughter was coming down with a heavy cold and we both felt miserable - we left at half time, and didn't regret it.

Other than those two occasions, never.

Â