Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

My missus tricked me into trying olives once. Nearly threw up, so I got an apology BJ later.
Which is ironic, as I was once told (by a lady) that green olives taste like cock. And vice versa.

Luckily, I don't like them!

I am a fan of his. I just thought his own show was gash...!
Not even Butterfield or Elephants & Trains magazine raise a chuckle?

Tell you what though, I have no idea how he bagged the lovely Sarah Alexander. drooling-2.gif

Why the "General Talk" thread in the Other Football forum was locked... :?

Surely it served a good purpose by consolidating smaller, less thread-worthy posts?

Except it had turned into a Fantasy Football topic and there's already a topic for that in the gaming forum

Could we re-open it and advise people to post their fantasy stuff in the fantasy thread?

(The General Chat thread had some lively dialogue!)

I am a fan of his. I just thought his own show was gash...!
Not even Butterfield or Elephants & Trains magazine raise a chuckle?

Tell you what though, I have no idea how he bagged the lovely Sarah Alexander. drooling-2.gif

Butterfield was one of the only bits to make me chuckle. All the rest I found a bit meh.

Horse films

You watched "Two Men and a Horse", didn't you?

That is something I've never got. Horses and horse racing....and the whole strange horsey women thing with gilets and buck teeth and the strange posh hair.

Although I do like to play 'posh or Irish' when the racing comes on.

Dogs, never got the whole mans best friend thing and why they are so great. They're animals and they eat their own shit.

Not just their own.......It could save you a load of money on toilet paper :winkold:

Oh no, we have bidet dont you know!

Â