Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Dogs, never got the whole mans best friend thing and why they are so great. They're animals and they eat their own shit.

Not just their own.......It could save you a load of money on toilet paper :winkold:

Oh no, we have bidet dont you know!

What that thing is for your arse??!!!

I thought it was a face bath!

Dogs, never got the whole mans best friend thing and why they are so great. They're animals and they eat their own shit.

Weird world, I look at people walking done the road with 3 snotty kids, a fat bird in a shell suit and Lidl bags and think to myself, why do people have kids ?

I have worked at the same place for 11 years so I have seen happy people get married and have 3 kids....... never the same again.

There are a lot of people who will sit there and think "not me chief". Trust me it's you, never the same again. They group together egging each other on in how having kids is just ace, nativity plays, fat wife, no money, no life. I just never understand the whole "you won't understand unless you have had kids", I do that is why I never had any...that's the clever bit!

It's one thing a dog eating shit but when you produce a baby thing that is 50 % you and it does it while painting a picture with it on the wall I would not really point at dogs too much.

On the other hand, you could offer me 20,000 pounds for my dog and I would laugh at you. :D and if I had to choose between saving a random person or my dog, dog all day long. :lol: One less possible person on the bus.

Horse films

You watched "Two Men and a Horse", didn't you?

Is that what they call the Mr. Hands video now? If so yeh. It wasn't that that put me off though. As I mentioned in the War Horse thread yesterday, I also watched the follow-up to that I suppose, the feature leangth documentary called ZOO (it documents the story of Mr Hands and his friends' strange practices, the media frezny after his death (he died after that video was recorded (if it's the same one)), and the charges made against those involved and law changes that followed). It's actually rather good and is the only horse film I can abide.

Weird world, I look at people walking done the road with 3 snotty kids, a fat bird in a shell suit and Lidl bags and think to myself, why do people have kids ?

I have worked at the same place for 11 years so I have seen happy people get married and have 3 kids....... never the same again.

There are a lot of people who will sit there and think "not me chief". Trust me it's you, never the same again. They group together egging each other on in how having kids is just ace, nativity plays, fat wife, no money, no life. I just never understand the whole "you won't understand unless you have had kids", I do that is why I never had any...that's the clever bit!

It's one thing a dog eating shit but when you produce a baby thing that is 50 % you and it does it while painting a picture with it on the wall I would not really point at dogs too much.

On the other hand, you could offer me 20,000 pounds for my dog and I would laugh at you. :D and if I had to choose between saving a random person or my dog, dog all day long. :lol: One less possible person on the bus.

Do you want a hug?

Do you want a hug?

Erm......yes.

Not just their own.......It could save you a load of money on toilet paper :winkold:

Oh no, we have bidet dont you know!

What that thing is for your arse??!!!

I thought it was a face bath!

:crylaugh:

Asberger's, and I Claim My Five Pounds.

I have to say, I dont think I have ever seen a dog eat its own or another dogs shit. IN fact, ive never even heard of it until this topic :shock:

It happens, they don't get their bad breath from using cheap toothpaste.

Seriously, the kids thing is one of those binary divides - if you're not a parent you can't really imagine being one, and if you are, you can't imagine NOT being one.

And you're right, once you've had kids you will never be the same. But who wants to be the same all your life? Not me.

I have to say, I dont think I have ever seen a dog eat its own or another dogs shit. IN fact, ive never even heard of it until this topic :shock:

It happens, they don't get their bad breath from using cheap toothpaste.

doggiedentures3.jpg

Im sticking to this, ive had two dogs and looked after a couple more of my brothers and its never happened, sniffing sure but not consumption. Bad breath is surely from just eating dog food/dried food, licking theor gonads and the understandable inability to brush their own teeth?

Seriously, the kids thing is one of those binary divides - if you're not a parent you can't really imagine being one, and if you are, you can't imagine NOT being one.

And you're right, once you've had kids you will never be the same. But who wants to be the same all your life? Not me.

How very true Mike. :thumb:

On pets, although I'm not really a "doggy" or "horsey" person, I DO understand why people like dogs and horses. And I ALMOST understand why some people don't like cats (even though I think they're ace).

What I really DON'T get is people who keep non-mammal pets - reptiles, fish, spiders, etc. Pets should at least be a BIT cuddly and emotionally interactive!

On pets, although I'm not really a "doggy" or "horsey" person, I DO understand why people like dogs and horses. And I ALMOST understand why some people don't like cats (even though I think they're ace).

What I really DON'T get is people who keep non-mammal pets - reptiles, fish, spiders, etc. Pets should at least be a BIT cuddly and emotionally interactive!

They are perverts!

Â