Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

People's interest and obsession in cars

Boxing/Wrestling/UFC or anything like that

Good, it's not just me, then.

The car thing is a strange one, I have loved cars all my life. Spent years driving various types as a job. Not sure why but in the last 2 months I just gave up on driving to work, my car is in AUtotrader and I just want rid. I just can't be arsed to sit in traffic and once I worked out that my average speed to work is 17.7 KMph I just gave up.

However, The actual car objects I still love. I would happily have a car just to look at (Think Ferris Buellers day off) in my house if I could, maybe it's like art for me.

ok my biggy is this!

Perfume adverts!!! WTF!!!! i dont get any of them!!!!!!!!

"Would you like the rephrase the question?"

"I'm not going to be that zat person you want me to be anymore"

CHANEL BLEU, THE NEW FRAGRANCE.

What?

That advert can **** right off.

Thats what I mean! and they are all like that! I gave up trying to work them out but when ever they come on I go off on one to the point where the gf starts telling me to let it go!! :twisted:

Big Brother, i mean how the **** is that entertainment?

It would be if I was on it.

(I will need some plastic sheets, stapler or similar and Duct tape. I can sort the rest, maybe some black bags with some nice things to tie them up. I don't like the mess. )

+ add some 14 Z list people and we are ready. Voting would be funny as would the die room.,.,. I mean diary room.

I would do it for free then :D

.. alcohol.

what don't you get about alcohol?

it tastes good (well, some of it does), it helps you unwind, it helps you lose inhibitions, it makes you more social, and you can sometimes have more fun once you've had a lot of it.

no downsides at all.... (until the next morning :winkold: )

vegetarians - they always look so sickly and unhealthy ..get some meat inside you , a bolt through the back of the neck and percy pig really wont feel a thing trust me

i really don't understand vegetarians as well.

it like they are missing out on an essential & enjoyable part of life.

food is one of the great pleasures in life, and denying yourself 90% of the range of food out there is crazy.

food is one of the great pleasures in life, and denying yourself 90% of the range of food out there is crazy.

Who says vegetarian food can't be pleasurable? They're not Buddhist monks.

vegetarians - they always look so sickly and unhealthy ..get some meat inside you , a bolt through the back of the neck and percy pig really wont feel a thing trust me

I really do not understand people who eat meat.

To just simply disregard and feel it's okay to end another living things life, when it's not needed for survival is completely greedy and selfish and wrong.

People always point out it's part of the food chain, If you need to eat meat to survive and you hunt it yourself then fair enough. If I was stranded on an island I would eat meat to survive, that's the food chain.

But if you just walk into Sainsburys and buy some battery farmed/factory processed meat and not even view it as something that has died for you, instead as just "food", that is just weird and I do not get that.

I'm no animal lover, but i'd rather an animal not to be slaughtered and live, instead of me eating it.

EDIT: But maybe I have a false opinion 'cos i've never tried it, so have no idea how good it tastes :P

To just simply disregard and feel it's okay to end another living things life, when it's not needed for survival is completely greedy and selfish and wrong.

People always point out it's part of the food chain, If you need to eat meat to survive and you hunt it yourself then fair enough. If I was stranded on an island I would eat meat to survive, that's the food chain.

But if you just walk into Sainsburys and buy some battery farmed/factory processed meat and not even view it as something that has died for you, instead as just "food", that is just weird and I do not get that.

I'm no animal lover, but i'd rather an animal not to be slaughtered and live, instead of me eating it.

EDIT: But maybe I have a false opinion 'cos i've never tried it, so have no idea how good it tastes :P

You've never tried meat? As in ever?

Is it not just mans human instinct to eat meat?

As in, never ever ever ever ever....

I don't know, is it? One could argue it's man human instinct to go round shagging everything they want... we still don't though do we? (unless you're John Terry)

Yes, we're predators. We were born to eat meat. No irony.

Â