Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

If you are into your snaps and will look back at them often and want them framed etc etc, then maybe use a pro, like Damo.

But it's money we'd rather spend elsewhere TBH, like on the free bar. :cheers:

And hire me and a step ladder to guard the free bar :D

;-)

I win.

Getting married in Vegas next year. Ceremony, flowers, cake, fine dining in the venetian hotel, helicopter ride and pinic to the grand canyon, all photos (including extended photo shoot to locations around vegas), limo rides to and from our hotel (Ceasars Palace) for outselves and our guests all for <£2500.

Then we have a huge wedding reception back home where everyone is inivited which includes a hog roast for <£600.

Weddings don't have to be expensive, if you're not a a dumbass.

I win.

Getting married in Vegas next year. Ceremony, flowers, cake, fine dining in the venetian hotel, helicopter ride and pinic to the grand canyon, all photos (including extended photo shoot to locations around vegas), limo rides to and from our hotel (Ceasars Palace) for outselves and our guests all for <£2500.

Then we have a huge wedding reception back home where everyone is inivited which includes a hog roast for <£600.

That sounds awesome!!

I win.

Make sure you let your airline know

You'll more than likely get a free upgrade there and back

I win.

How many is that for?

No free bar?

tumblr_m953tkZnwW1r91bgy.gif

It's in bad taste and uncalled for. No idea what the guy gets from it or is indeed playing at. Taking the piss out of the weak and vulnerable ? Yeah funny
I got up from my desk, walked up a floor to the water cooler and poured myself a drink just so I could come back down, re-read this and spit my drink out over my desk.

The part of the wedding i found expensive for what it was, were flowers, cake and photography.

Those 3 alone set us back around £1500!!!

Not to be biased but the photography is possibly the most important investment we could make on a wedding. It's the one thing that will last longer than even the rings possibly will and the memories are priceless as we get older. Very very unappreciated at times.

Dont get me wrong, i look back at them now and consider them priceless, just at the point of putting my debit card in the machine i thought "these pictures better be printed on gold leaf!".

I realise now how hard the photographer works and i didnt realise how many they actually take. He didnt miss a trick, the amount of superb pictures he took without us knowing was brilliant.

My GF does all the make up, hair etc for weddings and her best mate does all the photos and is bloody amazing! No she isnt cheap but you get what you pay for. They were both doing the wedding of someone on the 1st of september and the couple have cancelled saying that her mate will do the make up and uncle will do photos for 75% cheaper! This is one area where you really dont want to go cheap on.

Was a very bizarre thing to link to. Is the mother of your child to be aware that you're still trawling dating websites?

It was linked on another forum and it made me laugh so I shared :(

And she mis-carried back in June mate so no child to be at the moment.

No different to taking photos of unaware sunbathers on holiday (not having a go Rob as that was top work :thumb: just pointing out its the same kind of thing :P

or slagging off people in the kit thread, perving over a goth girl and posting about her against her wishes on a random message board.

Dante, ignore it mate. Probably wasn't the best thing to link to but we've had worse by others and the reaction has been OTT.

Â