Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Thanks for the information about your private life, guy from the Internet who I don't know.

This is the Relationship Advice thread.

Correct. Where's the advice or the request for advice?

You're relationship with your chosen male/female will last longer as long as they are not a huge cockend like the above.

It'll last even longer with the correct grammar.

ADVICE!

Just to lighten the mood a bit......over the last couple of weeks I have been a bit moany about the amount of time we (me and my GF) have spent with each other. I kinda questioned 'What was the point?'.

I WAS WRONG and I am an idiot.

Something 'not good' happened to me over the weekend and might continue to do so for a bit. She was there for me and whats more I wanted her to be there for me and needed her to be. I called for no one else, nor did I even think of any other person at that time.

Why do you only realise how much you care for someone when something iffy happens. Properly love this girl.

I know this all sounds a bit ghey but I don't give a crap.

To those that sneer at this thread, it covers all aspects of relationships inc dating, sex, long term stuff. Yes people have fun it, but why shouldn't they??? Sometimes if is good to have a smutty giggle as well as a smile at Ingram's dating techniques. This thread also has some good people on here that also offer a lot of good advice. I know personally, I have been helped a lot after being off the dating scene for 11 years.

I love it when a new post has been put in here because before I click I have no idea whether it is serious or funny and I like that. It was what I hoped the thread would become when I created it.

Just to lighten the mood a bit......over the last couple of weeks I have been a bit moany about the amount of time we have spent with each other. I kinda questioned 'What was the point?'.

Something 'not good' happened to me over the weekend and might continue to do so for a bit. She was there for me and whats more I wanted her to be there for me and needed her to be. I called for no one else, nor did I even think of any other person at that time.

Why do you only realise how much you care for someone when something iffy happens. Properly love this girl.

To those that sneer at this thread, it covers all aspects of relationships inc dating, sex, long term stuff. Yes people have fun it, but why shouldn't they??? Sometimes if is good to have a smutty giggle as well as a smile at Ingram's dating techniques. This thread also has some good people on here that also offer a lot of good advice. I know personally, I have been helped a lot after being off the dating scene for 11 years.

I love it when a new post has been put in here because before I click I have no idea whether it is serious or funny and I like that. It was what I hoped the thread would become when I created it.

Put a ring on it.

If you're writing that on a football forum.... marry it.

Just to lighten the mood a bit......over the last couple of weeks I have been a bit moany about the amount of time we (me and my GF) have spent with each other. I kinda questioned 'What was the point?'.

Are you ok? What happened?

Just to lighten the mood a bit......over the last couple of weeks I have been a bit moany about the amount of time we have spent with each other. I kinda questioned 'What was the point?'.

Put a ring on it.

If you're writing that on a football forum.... marry it.

We are married!!!!.......just not to eachother!

Maybe in time

Are you ok? What happened?

Hopefully. A few medical things but hopefully will sort itself out.

It was just important to me that she was the only person I wanted/needed.It really shocked me how much so! She dropped everything at that moment to help.

She is a star.

In fairnough Wiggy, you were probably the cause of his pro-lapsed anus, so you were never going to be the person he turned to for help.

That's flattering to Wiggy.......cos my arse is huge!

Can't have been Wiggy then. Years on the cancer sticks have taken their toll..........

Ad, that post summed up this thread perfectly, yeah we take the piss but there's also a lot of great advice. Cheers guys :thumb:

We've all shared our ups and downs, progress and experience and it's nice to get updates from people. The only reason I posted was because Ive had such a torrid 6 months and wanted to share something positive that's happened to me with those who have helped out and given advice along the way.

Gonna take her round brum on Wednesday as she is new to the city so gonna take her around town, go to the museum, then offto botanical gardens for a walk then a nice dinner on the night.

More importantly though, I hope your ok Ad and glad you and the missus are seeing how important you are to each other.

Â