Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

That's a pretty special gif to be fair.

Ginko, what song is that? Sounds bloody terrible

I even made it a link just for you so you wouldn't have to search google since I know that scares you for some reason. Click it.

Finally meet a girl, get on great, spend loads of time together, shes brilliant, she likes me, allow yourself to feel slightly positive..............she applies for a job in Surrey.

****. Sake.

Plus that outstanding criminal assault charge and she'll have no choice

Even if she gets it it won't be for another 6 months or so, so who knows what situation I'll be in by that time so I guess I should just enjoy it but I'm fed up now, sick of there always being a spanner in the works everytime I meet someone I actually like.

Also, as this is an advice thread: does anyone know any nice places in harborne/Moseley to go to just for drinks and a bite to eat rather than a full on meal? Cheers.

Depends when you are going, during the day or on a weeknight the Cross does nice food and has the second best condiment tray I have experienced (I love sauce). Fighting cocks isn't bad either, again during off-peak hours. As for Harborne, the Junction or the Plough? White Swan is nice although perhaps a bit pricey for a quick bite.

The White Swan in Harborne is ok for a drink and bar nibbles

Went to the white swan for our first date, love it there, food is bloody lovely. Cheers for the suggestion though CI :thumb:

Cheers to everyone else as well for the suggestions, I needed them for last night but it's always good to have other places recommended.

Early days yet but im still unsure what's gonna happen if things get serious down the line with regards to her following hard to get jobs around the country.

Went to the white swan for our first date, love it there, food is bloody lovely. Cheers for the suggestion though CI :thumb:

Cheers to everyone else as well for the suggestions, I needed them for last night but it's always good to have other places recommended.

Early days yet but im still unsure what's gonna happen if things get serious down the line with regards to her following hard to get jobs around the country.

I'm glad you're having a good time. As far as the future, I'm going to suggest you just live in the moment on this one. There are too many possibilities to know so just enjoy it and what happens....happens. *just enjoy being happy for a minute or two would ya :winkold: *

I'm glad you're having a good time. As far as the future, I'm going to suggest you just live in the moment on this one. There are too many possibilities to know so just enjoy it and what happens....happens. *just enjoy being happy for a minute or two would ya :winkold: *

Sorry ME, didn't see this, guess your right cheers :thumb:

Another development, not sure what to think at the moment, found out she is/was bi-sexual :?

Anyone ever been with a girl who is bi? It doesn't bother me as she really likes me but I'm worried about liking her more then it all goes 'Ross Geller'.

Should I be concerned or just forget about it?

Missus has had girlfriends in the past, don't see it as a problem. Sure she does a bit of lesbian stuff in her shows but that's only messing about. She's a one man/woman kind of gal and I trust her.

You might get a few comments about a woman walking down a street though where you're both like;

1279082592656.jpg

She might offer a 3some, I don't know. Everyone is different bay they?

Sorry ME, didn't see this, guess your right cheers :thumb:

Another development, not sure what to think at the moment, found out she is/was bi-sexual :?

Anyone ever been with a girl who is bi? It doesn't bother me as she really likes me but I'm worried about liking her more then it all goes 'Ross Geller'.

Should I be concerned or just forget about it?

If it was a phase not really, lots of girls go through that at some point out of curiosity or boredom or being hurt by a guy from what I have witnessed. But if it's something she is still into I wouldn't say freak out, just proceed with caution. I know 3 different women like that, 2 of them have a screw loose when it comes to thinking their guy will cheat, and one of them cheated on her guy with women saying "i didn't think it was a problem since it wasn't a man" Not AT ALL saying this would happen. Just saying if it wasn't a phase, keep enjoying her and see where it goes but pay attention.

Â