Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Defend it all you want Ingram within your clique, if you find it funny good luck to you. I will leave it there, each to their own.

Can I request a Mods special title for CI, something along the lines of

"TROLL: Do Not Feed" perhaps :?:

Never said I found it funny or not, neither did I comment on the link or describe her as bizarre.

Just pointing out its no different then literally everything else everyone links to, comments about or mentions in most topics on this site on a daily basis. But let's not let that stand in the way of a bit of 'high horse' controversy.

:thumb:

The bizarre comment was in reference to the fact some random girl off a dating site had been singled out and had private details and images posted onto VT. I thought maybe there was a link ? But it appears to be random ? Defend it all you like though, but ive made my point & I'm drawing a line under it here

Besides, it is a public website that ANYBODY can access without having to sign up to. Everyone can see the pictures, everyone can read the profile, everyone can see the details. You can't contact her unless you sign up. There, to my recollection, is no e-mail address or phone number for her.

I suppose it was immature of me to link to it for a laugh at (but come on, if that profile isn't a fake on then I pity the youth of today and have no hope for the future of this country) and morally wrong perhaps, but like Ingram said, it's no worse than any of the stuff that you see posted on VT every day.

I win.

Getting married in Vegas next year. Ceremony, flowers, cake, fine dining in the venetian hotel, helicopter ride and pinic to the grand canyon, all photos (including extended photo shoot to locations around vegas), limo rides to and from our hotel (Ceasars Palace) for outselves and our guests all for <£2500.

How many is that for?

Then we have a huge wedding reception back home where everyone is inivited which includes a hog roast for <£600.

No free bar?

tumblr_m953tkZnwW1r91bgy.gif

NO FREE BAR! MUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. pay for it yourself, you cheap GIMP! ;)

or describe her as bizarre

For the record, I wasn't describing her as bizarre just linking her profile was. Anyway _____________ <---- that is the line I'm drawing under it.

Sorry Tamuff, only just seen this mate, wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the chosen description someone used to describe one of the girls photos that was linked to, visited, looked at, commented on but which is very wrong and not very nice to do.

line-in-the-sand.jpg

Damn, man. Where's that popcorn munching smilie when you need it.

The Michael Jackson one? :lol:

I think I have said this before, but I LOVE villatalk, and this thread is one of the reasons why.

Yes that one wouldve done wonderfully well, but I was thinking along the lines something a bit more like this

popcorn%20%282%29.gif

The bizarre comment was in reference to the fact some random girl off a dating site had been singled out and had private details and images posted onto VT. I thought maybe there was a link ? But it appears to be random ? Defend it all you like though, but ive made my point & I'm drawing a line under it here

To be fair, he's only upset about it because he's going out on a date with her tonight.

Jesus, it was just a bit of fun and she would never find out she was being ridiculed. People get ridiculed all the time, surely you can relate to that CI?

If you're going to put yourself out there on an internet dating website then it's your own fault if the content of your profile is funny and makes you look daft. For instance, the comment at the bottom apologising for spelling errors. Why not just write it all out in Word first and then correct yourself?

To quote an amazing song:

Â