Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

i think its afe to say pick up women on the street ahead of clubs based on that reason shillz

Some of my friends move to girls in the street, shopping centre places like that and have had success. For a start the girl can hear what you are saying, unlike in the club, but some might think it is a bit weird creepy. If you move to a girl away from the obvious places, it really does have to be the right moment and situation, or it can look odd.

I'd agree with that philosophy actually...

As a rule, Girls look about twice as nice on a night out, where as us blokes just whack a shirt on and look distinctly average. Approaching girls in a more average situation levels the playing field a bit more.

Some of my friends move to girls in the street, shopping centre places like that and have had success. For a start the girl can hear what you are saying, unlike in the club, but some might think it is a bit weird creepy. If you move to a girl away from the obvious places, it really does have to be the right moment and situation, or it can look odd.

if you talk to the girl build enough attraction then she wont care. also i think women will admire your confidence that your willing to approach on street in daylight instead of a club smelling like beer

I'd agree with that philosophy actually...

As a rule, Girls look about twice as nice on a night out, where as us blokes just whack a shirt on and look distinctly average. Approaching girls in a more average situation levels the playing field a bit more.

Agreed. Artificially nice, to the extent that when you see them the next day, you don't recognise them. But as I say it has be done in the right way, randomly walking up to a girl in the shopping mall probably won't work. There needs to be something first, a conversation, some eye contact, a smile and then BAM, go for the digits. I am not a relationship expert, far from it, but that is what I think.

if you talk to the girl build enough attraction then she wont care. also i think women will admire your confidence that your willing to approach on street in daylight instead of a club smelling like beer

Perhaps you are right. The absolute best place is a busy university campus.

Just don't write her any love letters

haha or poems.

is this bad im 29 going on to the big 30 in couple months and she is 24. anyone think thats a big issue?

Perfectly fine (Half your age plus 7 ;) )

Â