Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I had an ex come on the other month and out of the blue posted on my wall "you are the best ex boyfriend ever!" WTF A serious argument for not having exes on your freinds list

Train

Pub pool table

Villa park (out of hours)

Walsall Cemetery on top of a tomb stone

Multi Story car park

garden

Bus stop

Sandwell valley car park (yes it was a dogging area but I didnt know!) and on that note its not man practice to mention this when commenting on totally un-linked facebook status to which my mom is commenting on ROB YOU BASTARD!!

Beach

If you wear a greatcoat or similar you can add shop doorway to that list.As long as the shop is closed and not in the main drag.

Maybe she meant she did it on a guy named Rick Shaw?

She mentions the Empire State Building and here we are discussing the rickshaw. I want to hear about the Empire State Building. I'd imagine the security there is pretty tight?

I had a co worker come onto me the other day in the stockroom at work. I turned her down because to be honest she's not the greatest but there was something very tempting about doing it at work and the risk

Maybe she meant she did it on a guy named Rick Shaw?

She mentions the Empire State Building and here we are discussing the rickshaw. I want to hear about the Empire State Building. I'd imagine the security there is pretty tight?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_State_Building

:thumb:

Yeah... that's what I meant :lol:

tumblr_m7oouhXxZb1rbnrelo2_500.gif

Tamworth Snow Dome

I may have used up a whole disposable camera film at a Snow Dome staff party once, taking pictures of my arse and ballbag... 8)

Â