Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Going on a date next week and for the first time in a long time it's with someone I really really like so best behaviour and have to put some effort in instead of just turning up because there is a small chance of a shag.

Hate being single and I hate the whole 'dating' thing. Urggggh.

I once fooled around with a Pakistani girl in the middle of the day in my car in a Wolverhampton housing estate. Fortunately we didn't get caught, I'm amazed that we weren't. It's probably safer for me that I wasn't, her community were particularly against their children dating outside of their religion let alone race.

So it was kind of hot, but personally I do prefer a bit of privacy because I don't like to be rushed. So if you're only planning on lasting half a minute Ad then public sex could be right up your Kirstie.

Fooled around, whatever do you mean? :suspect:

I love being single. No men to annoy me haha

I should have said I hate being single when all my mates are in relationships. I'm literally the only singleton in our group so we never go out or anything so spend half my time bored and on my own.

I once fooled around with a Pakistani girl in the middle of the day in my car in a Wolverhampton housing estate. Fortunately we didn't get caught, I'm amazed that we weren't. It's probably safer for me that I wasn't, her community were particularly against their children dating outside of their religion let alone race.

So it was kind of hot, but personally I do prefer a bit of privacy because I don't like to be rushed. So if you're only planning on lasting half a minute Ad then public sex could be right up your Kirstie.

Fooled around, whatever do you mean? :suspect:

Without going into the dirty details, pretty much everything but the deed itself.

No men to annoy you Jenny? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I always thought you weren't into men?

Ha, maybe you were joking about it with another poster one time a month or two ago then. Or maybe I just read it wrong. I could have sworn you stated you didn't play the pink oboe.

Going on a date next week and for the first time in a long time it's with someone I really really like so best behaviour and have to put some effort in instead of just turning up because there is a small chance of a shag.

Hate being single? date next week? with someone you like? "small chance of a shag" Sorry, maybe its just me but when I was single the shag was great when it came but if it was someone I really liked and maybe wanted to get involved in "the shag" was the last thing on my mind for the first date. :winkold:

Hate being single? date next week? with someone you like? "small chance of a shag" Sorry, maybe its just me but when I was single the shag was great when it came but if it was someone I really liked and maybe wanted to get involved in "the shag" was the last thing on my mind for the first date. :winkold:

I meant what you said, I think I worded it wrongly, if it's someone I don't know on a blind date I just think 'here we go again' but go as I may get a shag out of it but as this girl is someone I really like and have known for a while then I won't be thinking with my nob and will go to actually get to know her and what not.

Update please.. :)

Right...Monday Update.

Must say it was all a bit 'meh' but that was probably because we didn't plan it that well.

We left the Trafford Centre at around 10pm and headed near home. We drove around in total for about an hour trying to find the right spot. I think that killed the moment as it was more like "lets find somewhere and get it over and done with.

After 2 aborted locations we finally found a good spot. We stayed in the car because of the rain and the deed was done and the seed was sewn. It was cramped and a couple of cars went past which I suppose added to the excitement.

However by the time we had driven round for ages trying to find somewhere, it had killed any 'wow' factor.

On the positive side we have now found a good spot for future exploits!

Â