Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Also just had a text off the girl I was supposed to be seeing, she doesnt believe I have the tom tits and am just avoiding her for some reason.

Why is dating such a pain in the arse? Stupid bint, I cant be arsed to argue the fact I have copius volumes of brown liquid escaping from my botty bot at inconvenient times in inconvenient amounts.

Oh well, bollocks to her.

20t0zk1.jpg

Also just had atext of the girl I was supposed to be seeing, she doesnt believe I have the tom tits and am just avoiding her for some reason.

Why is dating such a pain in the arse? Stupid bint, I cant be arsed to argue the fact I have copius volumes of brown liquid escaping from my botty bot at inconvenient times in inconvenient amounts.

20t0zk1.jpg

lol, women Hey :?

Also just had a text off the girl I was supposed to be seeing, she doesnt believe I have the tom tits and am just avoiding her for some reason.

20t0zk1.jpg

Take a picture of the bowl after the event, entitled "See?". That should keep you together.

20t0zk1.jpg

Take a picture of the bowl after the event, entitled "See?". That should keep you together.

Ingram this cracked me up. *great use of robinhood men in tights* And I suggest BOF's advice as well. B*tch gotta learn. Seriously though, I'd be nothing but concerned for a guy that told me that. The idea of accusing you of avoiding her is ballsy AND suggests she's insecure,needy,and serious trust issues. Not saying for certain she does, but it DOES suggest it. I would cut my losses.

Way ahead of you, told her to piss off this morning.

Shame as I've known her a while and we've always got on well. Not that bothered to be honest, more annoyed about losing a friend rather any potential partner or whatever. Ho hum, on to the next one.

Shame as I've known her a while and we've always got on well. Not that bothered to be honest, more annoyed about losing a friend rather any potential partner or whatever. Ho hum, on to the next one.

You are too ruthless. You cut her off for that. There must be more to it???

You are too ruthless. You cut her off for that. There must be more to it???

Probably is a bit ruthless but ive been out with enough bloody crazies before, havent got the time or patience for another one. Just cant be arsed with it tbh, plus I think im jaded from the amount of first dates ive been on in the past year or so.

Need a break. Just ordered Fallout 3: GOTY so when that arrives I can devote my time to that for a bit instead.

It's not too ruthless.

You've done nothing wrong, she's been a cow for no reason. She owes you an apology. if you don't get that then there's nothing more to it.

If she comes back and says sorry then you should forgive her, but if she's being a bitch about it and you give in then you're setting your stall out early. And that stall says "I'm a pussy"

Personally think it's a little ruthless.

If she's insecure about being stood up, then it's probably because of things that have happened to her in the past. You shouldn't take it personally as she hasn't really had the chance to get to know you (in that way) yet.

If she still comes out with that kind of thing after getting to know you a little better, then by all means **** her off, but personally I'd try and find room to sympathise with the fact that she's probably been messed around in the past.

Surely if you have known her for a while and you get on well then shouldent you give her a second chance ? At least ?

Has anyone else ever been ground down by a girl???

There is a bird I work with and she has never really made any secret of the fact that she likes me, whilst I have always got on pretty well with her I have never actually looked at her like that and I have hadto endure endless questions and "jokey" grillings about her and "when we will "get it on" and I have always quaffed at them and said "naaahhhh"

Only thing is like I say she is persistent as **** and is slowly (very slowly) winning me round, to the point I recon we would probably go quite well together (better than the **** up shite I got myself into before anyway)

Plus.......she has no soul....she is ginger

I have offered to DHUTWU before, i think my exact words were "I will shag you up the arse but I don't wanna go anywhere near your Ginger pubes"

Yeah we work together and on the same "team" but in all fairness it is just one big shagfest at our place (one that I have publicly stayed away from and had nothing to do with, apart from the gaffa's missus if anyone remembers them posts)

I have offered to DHUTWU before, i think my exact words were "I will shag you up the arse but I don't wanna go anywhere near your Ginger pubes"

Yeah we work together and on the same "team" but in all fairness it is just one big shagfest at our place (one that I have publicly stayed away from and had nothing to do with, apart from the gaffa's missus if anyone remembers them posts)

Post pics so we can decide your next move

Â