Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

So it only took one page for irreverentad to drop the pretence of it being a "friend"? Jesus man, at least make it a little bit difficult for us :)

Bugger!

As soon as he starts talking about friends, we know he's deviated from the truth a little.

So it only took one page for irreverentad to drop the pretence of it being a "friend"? Jesus man, at least make it a little bit difficult for us :)

Bugger!

As soon as he starts talking about friends, we know he's deviated from the truth a little.

Oi!!

I once fooled around with a Pakistani girl in the middle of the day in my car in a Wolverhampton housing estate. Fortunately we didn't get caught, I'm amazed that we weren't. It's probably safer for me that I wasn't, her community were particularly against their children dating outside of their religion let alone race.

So it was kind of hot, but personally I do prefer a bit of privacy because I don't like to be rushed. So if you're only planning on lasting half a minute Ad then public sex could be right up your Kirstie.

I once fooled around with a Pakistani girl in the middle of the day in my car in a Wolverhampton housing estate. Fortunately we didn't get caught, I'm amazed that we weren't. It's probably safer for me that I wasn't, her community were particularly against their children dating outside of their religion let alone race.

So it was kind of hot, but personally I do prefer a bit of privacy because I don't like to be rushed. So if you're only planning on lasting half a minute Ad then public sex could be right up your Kirstie.

She wishes!

Â