Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Body type - Average! At 17 stone?! 

No problem with people being overweight but don't lie about it! Its not an average body type - it is overweight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm seeing a girl who's 172 and I reckon she's half that weight and she isn't super slim :huh:

5 foot 8 inches and reckons she's 8 and a half stone but you think she 'isn't super slim :huh:'. Someone is mistaken!

Well it's 8 years tomorrow me and my wife have been together. A few ups and downs, but we've made another year. Going out for an Indian over the weekend to celebrate as we don't celebrate our wedding anniversary for one or two reasons.  Still the same old moaning at me that I don't make enough effort and don't appreciate her. Same last night in bed going on at me about it, but I just ignore her now :) she's great though and I'd be lost without her. 

On 29/08/2017 at 14:17, rjw63 said:

Yeah but you'd have an arsehole like a ripped out fireplace.

On 29/08/2017 at 14:41, wazzap24 said:

44l9Zyh.gif

God I love this forum.

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Body type - Average! At 17 stone?! 

No problem with people being overweight but don't lie about it! Its not an average body type - it is overweight. 

At least she will carry you to the bedroom.  She might even have some goodies under her pillow

• Like 1

On 01/10/2017 at 13:11, Xela said:

Perhaps i'm wired a different way, but I value my own time and solitude. Perhaps it is because i'm an only child but I have no issue with being single.

Don't get me wrong, if the right lady came along, then great, but I don't have a desperate need to be in a relationship. 

I've been living with my GF for 10 months now and I really miss it.

If she goes out to meet her friends on a Friday night it's like a celebratory moment haha.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I've been living with my GF for 10 months now and I really miss it.

If she goes out to meet her friends on a Friday night it's like a celebratory moment haha.

Mine hasn't even moved in yet, and I miss my solitary time. 

She's really ruined my gaming :P

• Like 1

Â