Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Someone trying to sell a Holland and Barrett loyalty card.

Think Dem might have misread this one ;) 

:lol: if misread means whats your email and we can go for a drink is misreading then i must be on another planet.

I guess she didnt want to blurt her number out in the store as she was a employee of holland and barrett.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Sure she didn't ask for your physical address so she could be your pen pal? :P

I gave her your details expect a message tonight :D

• Like 2

On 02/09/2017 at 10:38, Demitri_C said:

Being a man is hard. Was just in holland and Barrett and the girl behind the till just starts flirting with me openly she was hot as well. She asked for my email but as I am in a happy relationship I turned her down but was so tempted!

we are predators I tell you 

You know they email receipts??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I couldn't handle being with my missus for the first few months. The pressure of so desperately wanting to be with her and for her to want me was huge. Every week I thought she would just lose interest, so my antics got worse and worse. 

Exactly where I'm at (although replacing "antics" with "being a needy twonk!") ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I couldn't handle being with my missus for the first few months. The pressure of so desperately wanting to be with her and for her to want me was huge. Every week I thought she would just lose interest, so my antics got worse and worse. 

I think trying to sleep with someone else on your wedding night was the best way to tell your new wife that you love her. :P

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, choffer said:

The stress of meeting someone so unutterably lovely that you're desperate not to mess it up.

I'm 44, ffs!

Don't fret. You're bound t mess up at some point so don't worry about it! ;)

Only joking mate, hope it all goes well.

• Thanks 1

This is the sort of thing I could imagine reading on here :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.

It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.

After climbing in head first after it, she became wedged.

Mr Smith had to call the fire service for help.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â