Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I've mentioned this before, but it's all in Samuel Pepys' Diary (from the 1660s!) 

He does loads of exasperated rants about his missus - including a version of the one above, where they came back from a night out and she left her gloves in the carriage. She blamed him, because he didn't remind her to pick them up. His reaction of "HOW THE HELL IS THIS MY FAULT???" positively screams off the page. 

That's an audio book you silly old winklepicker! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

In the 15 or so years I've been with my partner there was 1 time that she actually wanted some sexy time and I declined as I had a banging headache and felt quite ill. I never heard the bloody end of it, "you don't think I'm pretty", "you don't find me sexy" again, its turned round like its my fault.

The other 6,549 times I'm poking her in the hip with my semi just gets swept under the carpet "piss off it aint happening"....

Oh, I hear you on that one. 

When you try: 'is that all you think about' blah blah blah 

When you don't try: 'why aren't you trying to shag me, you don't fancy me do you, you're f***ing a girl at work aren't you' 

Its the reverse of 'if you don't ask, you don't get', the less interested I appear, the more likely I am to get it. 

Nutcases. All of em.

Xbox ON. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've tried the "well if you aren't gonna try, then I ain't"..

Now I have to bust a nut when playing ps4 with @Stevo985 @villarule123 & @StefanAVFC whilst playing rocket league. 

Either that, or I'd end up sitting on my own nutsack as a makeshift pouffe after a couple of days. 

Edited by lapal_fan

1 hour ago, Genie said:

my semi just gets swept under the carpet

Fair play, if I was laying face down on the floor I'd struggle to get mine under the carpet, a cruel combination of tiny penis and bloody good carpet grippers would prevent it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I've tried the "well if you aren't gonna try, then I ain't"..

Now I have to bust a nut when playing ps4 with @Stevo985 @villarule123 & @StefanAVFC whilst playing rocket league. 

Either that, or I'd end up sitting on my own nutsack as a makeshift pouffe after a couple of days. 

If feigning disinterest hasn't worked, there is another way. Third party attraction.

It's a dangerous road, that requires a huge amount of skill or luck to navigate, but if you can pull it off, you won't have to pull it off for a while. 

fancy doing something tonight?

sure let's go see a film. 

Na don't fancy that nothing on

dinner?

not really hungry

drinks?

going to be quiet Thursday night

what you fancy then?

think I fancy a night on the sofa 

:bang: to quote Stevo 

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Wait... what happened to the old 'rocket polish' word substitution? 

Can we use the 'w' word on VT now? 

It was always live wasn't it? I found it odd as it was quite a strong word

I've always been slightly miffed that the word word removed is changed to word removed but the word words removed is removed and replaced with words removed, when there is only one word in words removed. Shouldn't it be word removed's?

Being a man is hard. Was just in holland and Barrett and the girl behind the till just starts flirting with me openly she was hot as well. She asked for my email but as I am in a happy relationship I turned her down but was so tempted!

we are predators I tell you 

Â