Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Here's a new one for you gentlemen and gentlemen. Neighbour who lives just at the back of me has tried kissing me twice. No bullshit, no playing up, it's the gods honest truth. Tried it a few months back whilst we were both pissed and on our own, and he popped round Saturday night whilst my wife was at reading festival. just as he was leaving he tried kissing me again. I pushed him off and he just went. Next morning he pops round as if nothing has happened. Wife thinks it's funny but I'm a bit taken back.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Here's a new one for you gentlemen and gentlemen. Neighbour who lives just at the back of me has tried kissing me twice. No bullshit, no playing up, it's the gods honest truth. Tried it a few months back whilst we were both pissed and on our own, and he popped round Saturday night whilst my wife was at reading festival. just as he was leaving he tried kissing me again. I pushed him off and he just went. Next morning he pops round as if nothing has happened. Wife thinks it's funny but I'm a bit taken back.

The only surprise is that you pushed him away.

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Just let him plough through you and see how you feel after. Could be a life changing experience. 

:D it's definitely not for me. Don't get me wrong I've been attracted to blokes in past, but I'm definitely straight. It all makes sense now because the bloke on question has made a couple of remarks in the past which I never thought much of.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

tumblr_ngu3fjjVfm1rrjqbqo1_400.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:D it's definitely not for me. Don't get me wrong I've been attracted to blokes in past, but I'm definitely straight. It all makes sense now because the bloke on question has made a couple of remarks in the past which I never thought much of.

I'd like to be gay tbh. Mainly just becuase blokes are pure filth and tend to have higher sex drives. 

I'm no expert here, on account of being the most boringly vanilla guy in the room.

But I think having a little bit of a thing for any small number of blokes for a small proportion of time under some limited circumstances, that probably makes you a bit bi.

Which is fine. In the brief flickering spark of our nano second of existence here on earth, you'll be considered quite cool and modern.

Eventually however, you'll die and then spend the rest of eternity burning in hell with a red hot rusty poker up your arse, and Harris Milstead sticking his tongue in your ear. But well, we can worry about that tomorrow.

Â