Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

hows everyone doing? Hows your new chick @choffer ?

i had a bit of a tinder drought for last week but then all of a sudden had 3 matches on Saturday. talking to all 3 (no fakes thankfully) at the moment :mrgreen: one of them straight out asked me religion first thing :detect:

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hows your new chick @choffer ?

Going good, mate. Can't see her all that often due to location and childcare commitments but early signs are more than promising. :hooray:

4 minutes ago, choffer said:

Going good, mate. Can't see her all that often due to location and childcare commitments but early signs are more than promising. :hooray:

Oh really are you far away from each other? She is a laywer if I am not mistaken? One of the girls I am talking to on tinder is  a trainee solicitor god knows what she is going to be like, but early signs are she does have abit of banter

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh really are you far away from each other? She is a laywer if I am not mistaken? One of the girls I am talking to on tinder is  a trainee solicitor god knows what she is going to be like, but early signs are she does have abit of banter

Aye, she's a good girl from what I can see so far. Cute, solvent (owns 3 properties!), not too mental. Struggling to find a drawback at this stage. An hour and twenty drive around the M25 is a good way of ensuring we don't go overboard with seeing each other all the time. 

As for being a lawyer, I work in IT so she's always going to have more banter than me ;)

On 06/06/2016 at 19:23, Xela said:

I'm still wanking into my socks, so no change for me. 

Why do people do this? What's wrong with a handtowel, then throw it in the wash? If you aren't bunging it up some lovely shaven clunge of course ;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just do it directly into the air and catch it in your mouth. No mess.

Your protein targets are starting to become an issue :)

I masturbate into a wet wipe.  My bellend has never been so squeaky clean.

There's always tonnes of them around my house now we have a kid*

*I do not fap myself livid when said kid is around.. what's wrong with you?

• Like 1

Â