Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 5/20/2016 at 10:52, Xela said:

What a bitch!

I thought Doctors hated people not turning up for appointments. Hypocrites!

Well, at least she never turned up, got halfway through a meal and then walked out. That's a blow to the ego, I can tell you! :mellow:

You can't blame her. Don't all doctors have to take the hypocritic oath?:) 

Typical Dem luck...

Last night went round a friends house and one girl that I haven't seen in years came round afterwards (didn't know she was coming). She looked decent, have always thought she was nice looking but most of the time didn't really speak to her much as I was always under impression when I did see her she was with someone.

Anyway so we get talking etc then she left about 11ish. My friend said to me afterwards when i was in the toilet, Georgina said to me that she thinks your really sweet and nice, but she isn't your type is she? I was thinking what of course she is, she hot. I said she yeah she cute. So whats the problem I hear you ask?

She moving to Florida in 2 weeks. Apparently she is fed up of all the failed relationships she had been in and fancies a change 

• Like 1

On 20/05/2016 at 15:49, BOF said:

Ah you put too much pressure on her for when it was her turn.  My advice.  Start low.  Go for armpit farts or walking down a pretend stairs behind the table or something timeless like those.

Good advice.

I'll start with the 'pull my finger' joke next time. 

• Like 1

So this Tinder thing really is mental, isn't it? I don't know why I suspected it to be any different from any other online dating I've done in the past but wow, there's some nutcase on there. I lasted 10 days before deleting my account. 

Seems it's full of green-card seekers or ladies of negotiable affections.

Anyway, I eschewed the offer to dominate a 50 year old and am having a first date with a nice looking lawyer tomorrow night. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, choffer said:

So this Tinder thing really is mental, isn't it? I don't know why I suspected it to be any different from any other online dating I've done in the past but wow, there's some nutcase on there. I lasted 10 days before deleting my account. 

Seems it's full of green-card seekers or ladies of negotiable affections.

Anyway, I eschewed the offer to dominate a 50 year old and am having a first date with a nice looking lawyer tomorrow night. Fingers crossed.

Yeah to be honest I am abit fed up of tinder at the moment going to delete it as well, a lot of nutters on there. Now summers here I am more interested in meeting women going out then on there. Good luck with your date I take it she isn't  a tinder chick then?

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I take it she isn't  a tinder chick then?

I think I found the only normal person on the whole of Tinder. Will report back tomorrow on whether that's actually true or not.

• Like 1

Good luck bud look forward to hearing about it hopefully works out well for you. 

I have seen quite a few girls since I split with my ex fiance, there will be a few duds but eventually you will get some successful ones in there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, choffer said:

I think I found the only normal person on the whole of Tinder. Will report back tomorrow on whether that's actually true or not.

Choffer's gonna be murdered isn't he?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man I think I've found a good one...

shame she is moving to the states on Wednesday typical :(

as lambert said we go again 

This is the Florida-bound girl, yeah?

Is she really moving because of her failed relationships and "fancies a change"? It just seems a bit of a drastic decision. 

No last ditch race against time to get to the airport then mate?

15 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

This is the Florida-bound girl, yeah?

Is she really moving because of her failed relationships and "fancies a change"? It just seems a bit of a drastic decision. 

No last ditch race against time to get to the airport then mate?

Yeah that's the one. I think that probably plays a role as well as a couple other things, think she is fed up of how things have become here eg not bring able to afford a property. 

Haha ha not my style! To be honest think she need this to find herself, as we are just at really early stages and this was planned way before we started talking so I can't really get involved with her decision.

she definitely wants to keep in touch with she said, so I just gotta live my life and if she decides the states isn't for her then we see where we are at then. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

What happened to the fit crazy girl with the strong grip dem? Or is this the same one still?

I ended it with her mate. It just wasn't working. She was really insecure About her weight. On and on about it and just insecure about everything. It was a bit of a turn off to be honest. Was seeing her for about 6 weeks and wasn't really missing her so I knew nothing was there. Therefore I felt  didn't wanna lead her on so ended it.

jesus did I get a ear fall from her!!! Was like wtf! She proper went into one that I led her on. Grrrr headache central. 

Only been speaking to this other girl for couple weeks and already in those two weeks I liked this one more than her.

Edited by Demitri_C

Â